CCleaner Community Forums
briannow

Tools Startup crashes

I have compiled a list of all the add-ons shown in my computer IE9 (I could not find anyway for automatically producing this list, am I missing something?)

For future needs I strongly recommend the Nirsoft portable tool SysExp.

That can see almost every application that is running on the computer,

and it can display almost every screen that any application can display.

The super benefit is that what you see can also be exported into a text file ready for posting to a forum,

even though the "Target Application" itself (e.g. IE9 Addons) has a GUI that prohibits any copy/paste actions.

We need a dump file created by the crash so we can better investigate this problem.

Please, make it available via a file sharing web site and PM me the link.

Thanks!

Hi Mr T

Thanks for your interest.

How do I create a dump file and when compiled is there another way for me to make it available to you other than a file sharing website for I am not sure what you mean by a file sharing website?

Sorry for my obvious weakness with my computer knowledge although I do wish to proceed in resolving the startup menu crash issue by providing the dump file as requested.

Hi Mr T

I feel I have now reached the end of my competence to deal further with your request for my computer Ccleaner dump file.

I have looked into Microsoft Info but feel I could be led into making a setting error therefore I will not be proceeding any further with my request for a diagnosis of my Ccleaner Startup menu crash issue. I will keep my use of Ccleaner to my main purpose which I am quite happy with for clearing temporary files and cookies.

Many thanks for your interest.

No problem. We will try to replicate the problem in our lab.

Thank you very much for your help and support!

Thanks MrT 3.14 update has sorted my tool startup menu issue. I now have a fully working Ccleaner program again.

Glad this was resolved :D