New site is up!

Icedrake

Another quick update. I've changed all of the fonts in the site to use Google Web fonts. Now you guys should all be able to view the beautiful Ubuntu font I intended for everyone to view the site in.

If anyone can tell me that you can see the Ubuntu font instead of the Trebuchet MS font, that would be awesome.

Another update: I've added some compatibility settings for the flexible box model, and I'm hoping that it works correctly now in Opera and Firefox (it's always worked correctly in Chrome). If anyone can give me a screenshot of my website using the latest version of Opera or Firefox, that would be great, since I will be able to see whether those settings worked or not.

• Moderators

I am using the latest official release version as you know Opera 11.52, and nothing has changed for me. Still cannot see contact page (I could when you very first posted)

Blue block still appears on left of main page.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hi, Ice.

Cannot open your site using Opera 11.52 1100 portable, blackhawk 1.0.305.0, firefox 4.0.1 portable, firefox 8.0.1, ie8.

All running sandboxed, fwiw.

20 minutes ago downforeveryoneorjustme dot com said you were up (even though I couldn't connect), now says you're down.

I get this: Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.

:(

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

I was gonna send you something rude via your contact form but it won't work for my Opera either. Same version as hazel.

Is that contact form working in a "Lightbox" environment, for want of a better (or correct) way to describe it?

We had problems on here with the forum "Lightbox" to view images, so if it is, maybe try (if it's possible) disabling the Lightbox.

I was gonna send you something rude via your contact form but it won't work for my Opera either. Same version as hazel.

Is that contact form working in a "Lightbox" environment, for want of a better (or correct) way to describe it?

We had problems on here with the forum "Lightbox" to view images, so if it is, maybe try (if it's possible) disabling the Lightbox.

Actually, I think that might be the case. I'll probably ditch that Contact Form and go for another one, just as soon as I find one.

Running opensuse 11.4.

Chrome 15.0.874.121: site appears to display correctly as author intended. Contact form displays correctly.

FF 8.0: Updates sidebar displays incorrectly on left-bottom, as noted by other posters. Contact form displays correctly.

Cantarell font is displayed correctly in both browsers.

Running opensuse 11.4.

Chrome 15.0.874.121: site appears to display correctly as author intended. Contact form displays correctly.

FF 8.0: Updates sidebar displays incorrectly on left-bottom, as noted by other posters. Contact form displays correctly.

Cantarell font is displayed correctly in both browsers.

Great input, thank you.