CCleaner Community Forums
hazelnut

Look at older forum threads

Just in case any new members are wondering how to look further back date wise in forum threads, just press the custom button and set the time frame yourself. Each forum area has its own custom button.

ca999c9cb460.jpg

Just in case any new members are wondering how to look further back date wise in forum threads, just press the custom button and set the time frame yourself. Each forum area has its own custom button.

Yes, and it's really annoying! I wonder why it's so "difficult" now to just have a page navigation at the bottom to go back further than having to muck around with that custom button.

Yes, and it's really annoying! I wonder why it's so "difficult" now to just have a page navigation at the bottom to go back further than having to muck around with that custom button.

Could be deliberate - a barrier against resurrecting topics that were finished and buried years ago.

What surprised me, was to find not only that people's profile pics disappeared after the last Piriform outtage, but also the picture attachments on posts.

I am guessing all the older posts were affected, too.

How interesting!