Intelligent "monitor off" screen saver.

DennisD

Same as what I've just mentioned to Alan. It's working fine since I made post #13

Come on guys, pay attention. :lol:

I know u mentioned getting it to work, earlier, but I was just wondering, if you used a different one, would it involve having to go through such complicated procedures the next time/machine that you have to use it on.

Just though it might (possibly) save work for the next time u have to reinstall Windows, or use it on another machine. :)

• Moderators

Super Fast, I will never reinstall Windows again. Gave that up a few years ago when I got into Disk Image system backups with Macrium Reflect.

If this problem ever happens again, I'll remember what to do believe me.

Saying all that, I do appreciate your input, in fact all the guys input.

:)

• 11 months later...

Dennis, I think I finally have a solution to your problem.

I have heard that if you place your mouse over an analog wrist watch with moving hands, the mouse will track the movement & prevent sleep.

May also work with larger clocks, if you so wish to use em for a "mousepad". Just uncover the hands when you want it to stay awake.

• Moderators

Dennis, I think I finally have a solution to your problem.

I have heard that if you place your mouse over an analog wrist watch with moving hands, the mouse will track the movement & prevent sleep.

May also work with larger clocks, if you so wish to use em for a "mousepad". Just uncover the hands when you want it to stay awake.

Please don't resurrect year old threads.

I could have perhaps understood you doing so if you had said something productive, but basically your post to resurrect this thread was just nonsense.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com