Comodo Internet Security Premium

razz

I have been depending on the Firewall for at least 5 years,

and the full suite soon after they added A.V. plus Defense+

One bad memory was significant CPU consumption whilst merging A.V. Signature updates with the database.

That was a very old single core Laptop, and I dealt with that by blocking auto-update and manually launching when it was convenient to me.

With a recent quad core Desktop I have observed that only 1 core is hit during an update, the other 3 cores remain idle and available.

One other bad memory was an A.V. update that caused an update merge that never ended until a manual abort.

That was bad, but much better than some disasters from the updates by the A.V. product A??????

(it was AVG or AVIRA or one of the many other A????? companies - forget which)

I do remember that the A????? update caused false positives which were automatically dealt with in the severest fashion - no quarantine.

The victims had to re-install/register software

I have no regrets, it has never let me down. It is the best thing that ever happened to my computers ! !

• Moderators

I do remember that the A????? update caused false positives which were automatically dealt with in the severest fashion - no quarantine.

The victims had to re-install/register software

I remember AVG doing that, then more recently ClamWin deeming everything infected.