Problems uploading attachments

hazelnut

• Moderators

If you have problems uploading attachments and get an error message, try switching to the flash uploader instead of the basic uploader.

See screenie below. I have already switched to flash unloader so only the basic uploader choice shows for me.

P.S. Ignore my upload quota, it's that size for a reason.

post-1555-0-31899600-1315493725_thumb.jpg

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Basic worked for me yesterday within my RSS reader which I believe uses a IE8 renderer

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 6 months later...

flash uploader runs, but the result(s) dont display under my posts, but later in the preview post and the final post. :)

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

flash uploader runs, but the result(s) dont display under my posts, but later in the preview post and the final post. :)

That is the way it works. You do not see the attachment until your post appears on forum.

@MikeW

Nice picture !!

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

That is the way it works. You do not see the attachment until your post appears on forum.

@MikeW

Nice picture !!

Thanks Hazel, promise I wont 'Crow' about it :D

Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit - IE11 - Nod32 - Mbam pro

@mikew

still such one bird in our forum :D in german is this an joke mostly. (Noch so ein Vogel hier) :lol: very funny, i mean

@hazelnut

good know and good to try :)

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• 4 weeks later...

Just a question - if I try to upload something and I've already gone past my upload quota, I can't upload anymore files even for new posts/topics? :unsure::(

What you see is what you get. :)

I see. <_< So once that's all used up, I cannot upload anymore files from this forum and must use an external file up loader to upload like photobucket? :unsure:

...could at least make our uploads unlimited - would be much easier and quicker too so I don't have to go to photobucket to grab the direct link just to show you a picture or two... -_-

• Moderators

I no longer bother using the forum for pictures and instead use a free image hosting site. The main reason being non-members will never see the pictures hosted by the forum, and regular members have to be logged in to see them.

I no longer bother using the forum for pictures and instead use a free image hosting site. The main reason being non-members will never see the pictures hosted by the forum, and regular members have to be logged in to see them.

Yeah that happens....I guess I'll have to not worry about it for now. :)

• 11 months later...

I've been wondering why I can´t upload images more ... both disbanded?

only personal using other pic-uploader and not longer picupload forumintern?

Use an image hosting site instead.

I do it for 2 weeks since the forum uploader no longer works :)

• 1 year later...

can it be that your file-uploader does not work anymore, if you have already used the maximum of 1.95 mb?

i have just my "attach-file-space" deleted complete and now are my 1,95 mb free for new uploaded pic? is this right?

I thought that i can always upload a picture, as long as it is less than 1.95 mb :wacko: look at the pic...

do you have so little memory for available?

post-34414-0-64453800-1423954100_thumb.jpg

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Admin

4.4Mb attachment test.  Took about a minute. 

climb.gif

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes