New Forum Design

Andavari

I think the problem sketched out above started when I tried to change the skin, but not sure. That may not have been the cause, just a coincidence.

You're right, the old ip board skin gave a fatal error, it has been removed from the theme choices now.

Fwiw, the little icons linking to attachments overlap the written names of the attachments just a bit.

Over in ... control panel → Settings → Manage Attachments.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

Fwiw, the little icons linking to attachments overlap the written names of the attachments just a bit.

Over in ... control panel → Settings → Manage Attachments.

login mine don't.

Does it do it with all browsers?

Are they using the forum allowance or are they hosted elseware ones?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

login mine don't.

Checking now.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

As far as I'm aware only moderators and admins are permitted to view the online list this was the same with previous versions.

Richard S.

No, it worked ok for me in the past.

Also, you're currently signed in but not showing in the members online list.

Am I mistaken? We could access a list of all registered members.

Edit, now you are showing on the list. You must be jumping in and out. :lol:

login mine don't.

No, they look OK in Opera 11.51, Blackhawk, Firefox 6.02. Just ie8. th_piri-icons2-ie8-overlap.jpg

Also in ie8 there are some strangely blank buttons top left corner. th_piri_login8_invisible-sq.jpg

There is an update for ie8. I have not installed yet cause it garbles cookies, think that's what it is?

Edit: To answer your question, it's the forum hosted ones.

No, it worked ok for me in the past.

Hey Kroozer ... momentous discovery. :P When you mouse over a user name in the list of topics it pops up what the user is doing at the moment. Doesn't work for that list at the bottom of who is on here.

Seems my last login expired -- had to sign in again.

In the past with FF I could right click a posted image and access the source url, but now get the image.

To get the image url I now have to use IE\Properties.

We're picking this design to pieces! :lol:

It's an interesting forum bug but not sure why it's showing my name on the board when I am technically logged in anonymously. B)

Richard S.

I don't see you on that list. Do see 1 anonymous user. Super ninja mouseofer shows you offline. :ph34r:

You will in a moment :lol:

Btw: is it my imagination or has the "Hardware" section lost a lot of posts?? I noticed something looked odd when on the forum main page I had replied to a post "Specca reports" but won't open when I click on it.

Richard S.

Went to hardware. There is a green bar just above the only :blink: topic. Click on "custom" and you can open old topics.

• Moderators

Wouldn't it be nice to get something with which we're all comfortable.

Visual Skin Editor in IPB 3.2:

The more I look at this one the more I dislike looking at it, and it shouldn't be too difficult to sort something out better than this.

Maybe the devs are already working on it because surely they can see how painfully white this is.

Click on "custom" and you can open old topics.

Well that might explain the missing posts however it doesn't explain why clicking on a post I replied to a while ago isn't accessible.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10340] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

If it was deleted or hidden then why does it still show up on the forum front page??

Richard S.

Wouldn't it be nice to get something with which we're all comfortable.

Visual Skin Editor in IPB 3.2:

The more I look at this one the more I dislike looking at it, and it shouldn't be too difficult to sort something out better than this.

I actually don't mind it now it's in Piriform colours, just wish it used the full width of the screen instead of leaving pointless dead space down the left and right sides. Also there's about a two sentence gap between every paragraph in a post, ie between here....

....and here (as well as an unnecessary gap between sentences now I'm looking). It makes everything seem more cramped but spaced out within that cramped area. So scroll city.

WOW! I just brought up the forum and what a facelift. I hadn't mastered the previous one and now this jumped out at me. The pagepages exceed the width of my screen and I have to use the bottom scroll back and forth. Hope some help is forthcoming. I feel a headache coming on with all due respect. Take care all.

Warlock

My screen just went blank for a second and then back up. Probably me. Also noticed my avatar is missing.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

• Moderators

It's an interesting forum bug but not sure why it's showing my name on the board when I am technically logged in anonymously. B)

Don't know about why it's showing you when logged in anonymously, unless it allows registered members to see you anyway.