What is the best YouTube music download program?

razz

• Moderators

Honestly, I just use Realplayer (probably the ONLY thing it's good for these days) it has a save flashvideo feature + a conversion to many different formats (including MP3) feature

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I use Freemake Video Downloader myself for obtaining YouTube stuff, it can either download the whole video, convert it to another video format, or just convert it to an MP3.

I downloaded this program and it works great, tyvm!

I normally get the youtube file by loading the video and then grabbing it from the temp folder. If you want a software(converter not included I think), then you can try Stream Transport(http://www.streamtransport.com/). Apart from YouTube-like videos that creates a cached file as you load video, this software can also download videos that do not create a cache, even encrypted ones. Protocols supported are HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPTE, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Another possibility is simple installing the safari webbrowser. hm let me think... I dont remember how, forgot it unfortunately, since I use save2pc, the free version works for youtube only, but hell its free so you cant complain^^ There was a video on youtube that showed you how to do that under safari, quite easy once you get used to it. Some people claimed it works for other streaming sites to(safari?s method), my fazit is: in none it did at least the ones i tested(4 alternative streaming sites at least), but in youtube it definitely works. 2 methods i learned for doing this.