How To Clean Custom Opera Installations

Hello, and thanks in advance for any help. Long story short, I have two versions of Opera, 10.63 and 11.11, installed on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit laptop and I can't figure out how to make CCleaner do its magic on either install. Each install is in the default location--"C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\"--with the addition of the folders "10.63" and "11.11," that is, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\10.63" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\11.11" respectively. I've spent hours searching for how CCleaner detects Opera installs, in the hope of customizing the process, and for exactly which files in Opera CCleaner cleans, in the hope of adding them to the include list, but to no avail. Any help pointing me to a solution for having CCleaner recognize both custom installations of Opera would be much appreciated.

Winapp2.ini: thanks for your time. Would you be willing to elaborate a bit, as I've a clue but I'm not a software engineer. I checked my registry and there's no such entry as "Opera Software" under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE" (although there is an entry "Opera Software" under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software") Also, what is a SpecialDetect? I did some Googling but to no avail. Thanks for your help (and your patience).

Andavari: thanks for your reply. Does the secret nature of SpecialDetects mean that my only choices for having CCleaner clean a custom (non-default install file path) Opera installation are to either add it to the winapp2.ini or add each individual file-folder I want cleaned to the Include list? And, if this is the case, would a custom Opera install added to the winapp2.ini have the same options for cleaning as a default location Opera detected by SpecialDetects; that is, would a custom Opera install added to the winapp2.ini recognize Cookies To Keep, etc.? Thanks again for your time.

I've never tried anything of the sort, but you could see if Winapp2.ini cleans using special cleaning rules of winapp.ini

something like

[Opera - Internet Cache]
ID=2006
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3161
Default=True
DetectFile=Location of your custom Opera
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_CACHE

This would only work if the regular Opera folders exist in to contian the cache and stuff, but you have a different install directory. Let us know :)

Thanks again for your help Winapp2.ini. When you type "DetectFile=Location of your custom Opera" do you mean the install location of my opera.exe, as in "DetectFile=C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\10.63\opera.exe" or the file path of the hidden AppData, "DetectFile=C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Opera\10.63?"

Edit: I just added the following to the winapp2.ini file:

[Opera 10.63 - Internet Cache 10.63]

ID=2006

LangSecRef=3027

LangRef=3161

Default=True

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Opera\10.63\Opera.exe

[Opera 11.11 - Internet Cache 11.11]

ID=2006

LangSecRef=3027

LangRef=3161

Default=True

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Opera\11.11\Opera.exe

and was rewarded with a semi-successful addition to CCleaner (see attachment). This raises a couple of questions for me. One, is there any way to distinguish the different versions when they appear in CCleaner, something like "Internet Cache 10.63" and "Internet Cache 11.11" (that's why I added "10.63" and "11.11" to the winapp2.ini entries above, hoping it would show in CCleaner)? And two, would there be any way to add the same level of configuration to the cleaning as there is when Opera is in it's default install location; that is, being able to utilize "Cookies to Keep" and other such things?

post-34316-0-95222000-1308732552_thumb.jpg

I don think you can differentiate between the separate caches.

[Opera - Internet Cache]
ID=2006
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3161
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA

[Opera - Internet History]
ID=2007
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3162
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_HISTORY

[Opera - Cookies]
ID=2008
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3102
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_COOKIES

[Opera - Recently Typed URLs]
ID=2224
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3104
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_RECENTLY_TYPED_URLS

[Opera - Last Download Location]
ID=2223
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3108
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_LAST_DOWNLOAD_LOCATION

[Opera - Saved Passwords]
ID=2182
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3109
WarningRef=3202
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_PASSWORD

[Opera - Session]
ID=2225
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3167
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_SESSION

[Opera - Website Icons]
ID=2149
LangSecRef=3027
LangRef=3166
Default=True
SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA
SpecialKey1=N_OPERA_WEBSITE_ICONS

Those are the embedded cleaning options for Opera, if you want to make your own set, simply delete the 'SpecialDetect=' parts and replace them with your custom detectfile= from above :)

Winapp2.ini: thank you for your patience, and thank you very very much for the embedded cleaning options for Opera template. Upon replacing the "SpecialDetect=DET_OPERA" with "%ProgramFiles%\Opera\10.63\Opera.exe" and "%ProgramFiles%\Opera\11.11\Opera.exe" then running CCleaner, the results are that these cleaning options appear in CCleaner (see attachment) but, when analyzed, are always 0 bytes. I don't know the technical jargon, but it seems to me that the the winapp2.ini is pointing CCleaner to the default location of the files-folders to be cleaned (via the "SpecialKey1"?) instead of the custom location. After typing that it seems pretty obvious. Any idea how to alter where the winapp2.ini has CCleaner look for the Opera files-folders? Or do I need to customize each "SpecialKey1=" into a "FileKey(x)" for the corresponding files-folders to be cleaned (and if this, do you know where I could find a list of these?)? Thanks again for your time.

post-34316-0-44092000-1308877679_thumb.jpg

I started to attack the issue of changing all the "SpecialKey1"s to FileKeys but immediately encountered the fact that I'm not exactly sure where the files-folders that correspond to "N_OPERA_CACHE", "N_OPERA_HISTORY", "N_OPERA_COOKIES", "N_OPERA_RECENTLY_TYPED_URLS", "N_OPERA_LAST_DOWNLOAD_LOCATION", "N_OPERA_PASSWORD", "N_OPERA_SESSION", and "N_OPERA_WEBSITE_ICONS" reside. Reckoning that they're in some combination of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\...", "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Opera\..." and "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Opera\..." I ventured a look. A couple seem obvious, like "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Opera\...sessions" but most of them aren't quite as clear (like "N_OPERA_RECENTLY_TYPED_URLS"). Oh Great Winapp2.ini: you wouldn't happen to have a list of the corresponding files-folders, would you? If not, a nudge in the right directions would be much appreciated (as is all your kind help to this point). In the meantime I put Google to use.

Just a suggestion but would life be easier if you have

One DEFAULT installation such as "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera" plus

One NON-DEFAULT installation such as "C:\Program Files (x86)\11.11\Opera" or alternatively "C:\Program Files (x86)\10.63\Opera"

This would result in always up to date and correct cleaning of the default installation,

so you halve the amount of your winapp2.ini file.

Another big benefit is that you can uncheck your opera boxes and CLEAN the system

and then check the Default opera box and ANALYZE to see what ought to be cleaned,

and then you can check the NON-default box and look at the extra locations being cleaned,

and then fix your winapp2.ini until you get the corresponding locations being cleaned in both installations.

N.B. After editing and closing your Winapp2.INI remember to also close and Restart CCleaner,

otherwise CCleaner will work on what it remembers and not what you have just altered.

• Moderators

I would think the cache files would be in an area like

C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\opera

I cannot comment on the locations of the other files as I don't use Opera as a browser, however, Hazelnut does, I believe.

On xp for me it is

C:\Documents and Settings\Hazelnut\Local Settings\Application Data\Opera\Opera\cache

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Alan_B: thank you very much for an excellent idea. Sadly, I'd actually planned on reinstalling 11.11 in the default location--with 10.63 remaining in it's custom location for use on slower networks--after I'd sorted out the winapp2.ini; the thought of doing it first and using it for comparison never even crossed my mind. After finishing this reply I'll put my morning coffee to good use and apply your genius post-haste.

Winapp2.ini and hazelnut: thanks for pointing me in the right direction. In Windows 7 the location of Opera's cache is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera\cache" and, as soon as I can figure them all out, I'll post the locations of the other files in case they're of use to anyone else.

Boy, that surely took longer than I'd imagined; I started with my morning coffee and ended with my evening beer. After backing up both Opera installations with Disco Stu's Opera Settings Import & Export Tool, I uninstalled them then reinstalled version 11.11 in it's default location, opened a few pages and downloaded a couple of files and saved a password, then I ran an analysis with CCleaner to make sure all was well. The analysis showed files under every Opera category except "Last Download Location" and, although I spent some time trying to remedy this, I never was able to adjust Opera's settings so that a CCleaner analysis indicated files to be cleaned under that heading. Guess I don't need those files cleaned. Next I reinstalled version 10.63 in it's own folder, "10.63", in "C:\Program Files (x86)", to keep it separate from 11.11's default install location, and attacked the winapp2.ini file using Alan_B's fine suggestion of "reverse engineering." The concept worked perfectly, as analyzing each separate Opera category then viewing it's detailed results allowed me to determine exactly which files and folders CCleaner cleans. Thus, one by one, I edited the 8 categories on the embedded cleaning options for Opera template that Winapp2.ini had so kindly supplied. Finally, after 3 cups of coffee, breakfast, lunch, and a handful of Carlsbergs, I had a custom winapp2.ini file which shows all 8 custom installation categories. Unfortunately, of the 8 categories shown only 1, "Sessions", shows any files for cleaning when analyzed, even though these files exist for 6 of the other 7 categories (still no "Last Download Location" files and I checked the others manually). Most likely my "syntax" is wrong on the winapp2.ini file, but it's also possible that having 2 versions of Opera installed on the same OS is an issue as, despite installing version 10.63 in it's own folder, its local and roaming AppData is automatically placed inside "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local or Roaming\Opera\10.63". Also, for what it's worth, I uninstalled version 10.63 and reinstalled it in 3 different locations but no matter how far away I tried to keep it from version 11.11, its AppData was every time a subfolder of "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local or Roaming\Opera", the default location for 11.11's AppData. Anyway, I've attached a clip of CCleaner's analysis and a copy of my attempted edits of Opera's embedded cleaning options in case someone more knowledgable than I spots a problem. Please Note: To make things less confusing on the CCleaner interface I used the LangSecRef for Safari; thus, my custom Opera install, version 10.63, shows as Safari on CCleaner. Thanks for any(more) help; I really appreciate it.P.S.--Sorry I don't know how to attach the scrolling window for the embedded cleaning options.

Edit: thanks to hazelnut's following post I've that scroll-thingy figured out. Thank you very much, hazelnut :D .

[Opera - Internet Cache*]
ID=2006
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3161
Default=True
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\10.63\Opera.exe
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\opcache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\icons|*.*|RECURSE

[Opera - Internet History*]
ID=2007
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3162
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\vps|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\download.dat
FileKey3=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\global_history.dat
FileKey4=%AppData%\Opera\Opera-10.63\vlink4.dat

[Opera - Cookies*]
ID=2008
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3102
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\cookies4.dat

[Opera - Recently Typed URLs*]
ID=2228
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3104
Default=True
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Opera-10.63\Opera.exe
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\typed_history.xml

[Opera - Last Download Location*]
ID=2223
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3108
Default=True

[Opera - Session*]
ID=2225
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3167
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\sessions|*.*

[Opera - Website Icons*]
ID=2149
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3166
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\icons|*.*

[Opera - Saved Passwords*]
ID=2182
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3109
WarningRef=3202
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\wand.dat

<p>

post-34316-0-49231000-1309073730_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

If you choose to do a post and select 'full editor'' notice in the top right hand corner of the full editor reply box there is a question mark. Press it to see bb codes.

Need any more help with the code just ask :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

All your screen shot of CCleaner shows is the summary, but does not show the actual files and paths.

If you double click on one of those individual summary lines you will be shown all the files and their paths.

Is it possible that both versions of Opera are using the same download location without any 11.11 or 10.63 distinction,

hence cleaning only 11.11 will also zap 10.63 downloads, and vice versa ?

Just to cover a point I neglected to mention,

you do need to give each version of Opera the same browsing experience so they collect the same junk to be cleaned from where-ever.

I have no experience of automatic script execution and can give no advice, other than this looks a possibility

http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/

This might be able to replicate with one version of Opera all that you did with the other.

There are others who can advise on Autoit and quite possibly tell you something better.

I am just starting the ball rolling.

I suggest you use the free tool Everything from

http://www.voidtools.com/

When you have downloaded something from somewhere with each browser and you analyse and you see something extra in one version,

then search for that filename with Everything.

It should find for you two instances,

the one that default CCleaner found in Default Opera,

and the other one in non-default Opera which may have an even weirder non-default storage area.

If you find it you can tweak your custom winapp2.ini to suit.

Alan_B: you typed "All your screen shot of CCleaner shows is the summary, but does not show the actual files and paths." While this is true--and sorry if my last post wasn't clear--I did, using your previous suggestion, analyze and get details from my default (11.11) Opera installation to gather information on which files-folders ("actual files and paths") CCleaner cleans in Opera, then I used these discovered file-folder paths to edit the Opera embedded cleaning options template, which I then added to my CCleaner winapp2.ini file in the hope of cleaning my custom (10.63) Opera installation (which is installed in a completely different file path). My screen shot was only intended to show that my custom installation of Opera is recognized by CCleaner. However, as I typed in my last post, when I analyze each of these recognized headings only 1, "Sessions", actually shows any files to be cleaned, despite the fact that I've manually checked 6 of the other 7 (I never could get "Last Download Location" to populate) file-folder paths for cleanable data. To clarify, I've checked each install's corresponding files-folders and, while both the default (11.11) Opera install and the custom (10.63) Opera install have the same files-folders to be cleaned in their respective locations, only 1 of the custom install's 7 (8 including "Last Download Location") categories is recognized by CCleaner compared to 7 of 7 (8) for the default install. This, to me, indicates that either my attempt at editing the cleaning options template that I added to the winapp2.ini is incorrect or that having 2 versions of Opera installed on the same OS is an issue for CCleaner. I even tried to use the actual file path in the "FileKeyX=", as in "FileKeyX=ActualFilePath", but even this didn't work. And I can't for the life of me figure out why my edit of "Sessions" works but my other 7 edited categories don't. Also, although I don't need it for this problem, I do use voidtools portable version of Everything in place of the Windows 7 search; it's freeware at it's finest, just like CCleaner.

...and my knowledge of adjusting Winapp2.ini is only enough to be dangerous ! !

I can surely relate to that :lol: . Since I made a backup copy of the original winapp2.ini file, and I know from "reverse engineering" my default Opera install that the last file-folder in each FileKey is definitely what I want cleaned, I'll just keep playing with the syntax of every FileKey under every category (except "Sessions"; I'm batting .125 B) ) in the event that I get lucky. Who knows?

OK, I'm now batting .594. It seems that my syntax was off on quite a few FileKeys; too many forward slashes, not enough pipes. Here are the edited embedded cleaning options as they presently stand:

[Opera - Internet Cache*]
ID=2006
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3161
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\opcache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\icons|*.*|RECURSE

[Opera - Internet History*]
ID=2007
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3162
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\vps|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|download.dat
FileKey3=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|global_history.dat
FileKey4=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|vlink4.dat

[Opera - Cookies*]
ID=2008
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3102
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|cookies4.dat

[Opera - Recently Typed URLs*]
ID=2228
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3104
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|typed_history.xml

[Opera - Last Download Location*]
ID=2223
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3108
Default=True

[Opera - Session*]
ID=2225
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3167
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\sessions|*.*

[Opera - Website Icons*]
ID=2149
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3166
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\icons|*.*
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\icons\cache|*.*

[Opera - Saved Passwords*]
ID=2182
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3109
WarningRef=3202
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|wand.dat

and here's a screen shot of a detailed CCleaner analysis of my custom install (which appears as Safari so as to minimize confusion with the default Opera install in the CCleaner interface):

post-34316-0-63771000-1309173769_thumb.jpg

Interestingly, all of the successfully populated files and folders--part of Internet History, Cookies, Recently Typed URLs, Session, and Saved Passwords--are located in "...AppData\Roaming\Opera\10.63" and all of the unsuccessfully populated files and folders--Internet Cache, part of Internet History, and Website Icons--are located in "...AppData\Local\Opera\10.63". Please, does anybody know why this is true?

Perhaps that is how Opera does things.

I find that just the one Firefox installation has 4 different profiles.

My personal profile Users\Alan has two, local and roaming.

The general profile Users\user has another two

After some more time spent staring at my laptop screen I lucked into the knowledge that, while "%AppData%\..." covers roaming AppData, "%LocalAppData%\..." covers, well, local AppData. Yep, seems pretty obvious now. That discovery plus a double-checking of my edited embedded cleaning options against the default Opera install--I found a couple of mistakes and corrected them--has left this for a final version:

[Opera Custom - Internet Cache*]
ID=2006
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3161
Default=True
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\opcache|*.*|RECURSE

[Opera Custom - Internet History*]
ID=2007
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3162
Default=True
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\vps|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|download.dat
FileKey3=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|global_history.dat
FileKey4=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|vlink4.dat

[Opera Custom - Cookies*]
ID=2008
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3102
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|cookies4.dat

[Opera Custom - Recently Typed URLs*]
ID=2228
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3104
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|typed_history.xml

[Opera Custom - Last Download Location*]
ID=2223
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3108
Default=True

[Opera Custom - Session*]
ID=2225
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3167
Default=True
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\sessions|autosave.win
FileKey2=%AppData%\Opera\10.63\sessions|autosave.win.bak

[Opera Custom - Website Icons*]
ID=2149
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3166
Default=True
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\icons|*.*

[Opera Custom - Saved Passwords*]
ID=2182
LangSecRef=3028
LangRef=3109
WarningRef=3202
FileKey1=%AppData%\Opera\10.63|wand.dat

[Opera Custom More*]
LangSecRef=3028
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\icons|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\thumbnails|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\vps|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Opera\10.63\temporary_downloads|*.*|
REMOVESELF

To use this for any install of Opera (although there would be no point in using it for a default install), just edit the DetectFile's and FileKey's to reflect your non-default Opera file paths. Please Note: every LangSecRef=3028 so that all the categories appear in CCleaner's interface under Safari to (for me at least) make things less confusing; if you want them to appear under Opera in CCleaner then simply change each LangSecRef to =3027. Also, I copied the category "Opera More*" from the original winapp2.ini file, renamed it "Opera Custom More*", pasted it at the end of the custom embedded cleaning options, and edited it to find my custom install of Opera and clean the same files-folders as it would in a default install. And, under the heading "Website Icons" in the default Opera install, CCleaner is able to automatically exclude bookmark icons; I was unable to emulate this so checking "Website Icons" in the custom Opera cleaning options will delete all website icons, including bookmark icons (which also happens if "Opera More*" or "Opera Custom More*" is ticked). In addition, under the heading "Cookies" in the default Opera install, CCleaner allows for manually selecting "Cookies to Keep" (in Options/Cookies); I was unable to emulate this (although I'm working on it) so checking "Cookies" in the custom Opera cleaning options will delete all cookies, including "Cookies to Keep". Finally, I never could figure out which file(s)-folders(s) CCleaner deletes in Opera by default under "Last Download Location" so that heading was never edited. Anyway, I hope that someone finds the above of use. I'm left with some questions, however, that I hope someone will answer:

1) Is it possible to use the above as a separate .ini file (winapp3.ini, maybe?) so that every time I update my winapp2.ini file I don't have to copy-and-paste the above to the updated winapp2.ini? Answered: not possible.

2) Is it possible to somehow add the list of saved cookies in my ccleaner.ini file to the above? That is, can I somehow incorporate the list of saved cookies in my ccleaner.ini file to the above without having to add them individually to Exclude? Answered: not possible, but there is a workaround (see Post #44).

3) Where can I find a list of usable ID's and LangRef's for the winapp2.ini file? That is, I would like to know exactly what the options are for "ID=xxxx" and "LangRef=xxxx" in the winapp2.ini file so that I can further customize the above. I couldn't find an answer after extensive searching; if anyone does then please send me a message. Thanks.

Thank you very much.

• Moderators
Is it possible to use the above as a separate .ini file (winapp3.ini, maybe?) so that every time I update my winapp2.ini file I don't have to copy-and-paste the above to the updated winapp2.ini?

A fraid knot, but you can do what I do and compare the new Winapp2 with your old one via a Diff program such as WinMerge

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com