Piriform Community Forums
noktern

CCleaner for Android OS

Hello All,

Simple and to the point would the savvy crew of Piriform take a crack at an Android version of CCleaner it would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Noktern

To clean cache, history, cookies, form data, passwords etc. with one click. Be nice if they could do that to all apps in one click but that might be asking for a bit much.

I have searched for a file that does what it supposedly says it does but upon looking at them answer using none of them actually clear anything

I have searched for a file that does what it supposedly says it does but upon looking at them answer using none of them actually clear anything

What do you mean? The one he linked above is both Well reviewed and exactly what you are asking for

I've used this one for a long time: CacheMate. It clears unnecessary stuff from the OS and hundreds of other apps. Excellent app. There's also a free version you can try.

Thank you teejay for the post but I am not rooted on the Acer A500 and I do not plan on rooting. I have rooted other devices but as of right now there is just nothing out worth rooting this honeycomb tablet for.