A new section for browsers

Q9mb9.jpg

A 'browser' section would be nice, since Internet Explorer is in 'Windows' and other browsers show under 'Applications', I thought they deserved their own place.

Not necessary but might be better?

Simplicity is hard.

• 1 month later...

I think that it is best to keep Internet Explorer listed where it is since IE is so heavily integrated into Windows that it actually is a part of the OS.

I don't agree.

IE is still a browser.

What difference does it make what section it is under?

All browsers should be grouped in the same tab, since it won't change the effectiveness of cleaning by changing the tab it is listed under

Right now, it's confusing!

I hate going through multiple tabs to configure the options for my web browsers & I think I should be able to configure all web browsers under one tab

I think that it is best to keep Internet Explorer listed where it is since IE is so heavily integrated into Windows that it actually is a part of the OS.

Total disagree.

Why should I have to use two different TABS if I want to Enable or Disable wiping of Cookies.

Similarly perhaps Flash cookies and Thunderbird cookies all controlled on this same new TAB

• 1 month later...

IE is still a browser.

What difference does it make what section it is under?

All browsers should be grouped in the same tab, since it won't change the effectiveness of cleaning by changing the tab it is listed under

I too, would like to see a separate tab dedicated to Browsers. I currently use four and am considering trying out a fifth.

Firefox

IE

Opera

Chrome

Silverlight

Roy

B)