u3p-version

trium

hello

i need the version for u3-stick. or a tool to download, how i can self-create such u3p-version from the portable one... :-)

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

with u3 being a dead format, was killed off late 2009 --- new versions for u3 of anything must be rare now!

I am surprised there are still a u3 versions of ccleaner & recuva ... would surprise me if they continue much longer now

• Moderators

I'm not sure if this comes under the "repackaging" a program situation, which you aren't allowed to do, and therefore can't be discussed on the forum, so I'll assume that it doesn't unless someone tells me differently.

You can create a U3 version of a portable application with this freeware utility ...

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-convert-programs-to-run-on-a-u3-drive-with-packagefactory/

with u3 being a dead format, was killed off late 2009

I did not know yet...

i have u3 sticks from sandisk with 8 gb, i find these good. especially the start menu of the u3 sticks like xp menu :-) I think its the better variant than the normal portable stick

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

You can create a U3 version of a portable application with this freeware utility ...

http://www.makeuseof...packagefactory/

yes! :-) thank you, there are 2 different fine tools for my u3 sticks, with these i have also ccleaner un co. for u3. :-)