Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

Revised Entry

Changed the name from [Avast! Antivirus More*] to [Avast*]

Removed unnecessary Detects

Merged [Avast! Browser Cleanup*] into this entry. Added FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Browser|*.*|RECURSE

[Avast*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast|Log.db;backend.txt
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast\backup|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast\log|*.*
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast\report|*.txt
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Browser|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Persistent Data\Avast\Logs|*.log
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast|Log.db;backend.txt
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast\backup|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast\log|*.*
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast\report|*.txt

FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Browser|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Persistent Data\Avast\Logs|*.log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast Browser Cleanup

I think [AVG AntiVirus More*] should be removed.

Please change [AVG Protection*] to [AVG*].

The AVG antivirus more is for 2013-2015, while the other one is for newer ones. We had discussed this in the past and everyone seemed to agree to keep them. They are old and I am not sure if these versions still receive updates.

Updated the rest: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/075e0ed23c5aa5dd253012573f23d70efc91fcab

https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/a4069bdf325044ac12d7f3d9e118d9271e749353

I am a maintainer for Winapp2. I also have a open-source group on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/opencommunity

Any chance we can get Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager* (Windows Spotlight) added

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-windows-spotlight-stuck-same-image-windows-10

Notes: I think you can omit roaming.lock as this is a zero byte file that does nothing.

Feel free to make this yourself. We don't usually take suggestions for cleaning rules, unless someone has made one and tested it out.

The AVG antivirus more is for 2013-2015, while the other one is for newer ones. We had discussed this in the past and everyone seemed to agree to keep them. They are old and I am not sure if these versions still receive updates.

Updated the rest: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/075e0ed23c5aa5dd253012573f23d70efc91fcab

https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/a4069bdf325044ac12d7f3d9e118d9271e749353

For [Avast*], just one detect is enough.

HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast

As for AVG, the latest AVG Antivirus is free of cost. No one is going to install an out dated Antivirus 2013, 2014 or 2015 and I don't think these versions get any updates now.

By the way, AVG SafeGuard Toolbar is not available anymore. This entry can be removed as well.

Revised Entry

Changed %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpnidm|*.*|RECURSE  to  %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications|*.*|RECURSE

[Push Notifications*]
DetectOS=6.2|
LangSecRef=3025
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications\wpnidm

Feel free to make this yourself. We don't usually take suggestions for cleaning rules, unless someone has made one and tested it out.

Tested working nicely, it takes a minute or so but the Windows spotlight lock screen background does update. This fixes something that annoyed me for some time now (see link)

[Content Delivery Manager*]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Assets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\ContentManagementSDK\Creatives|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Features|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\TargetedContentCache\v3|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\Settings|*.dat
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

Tested working nicely, it takes a minute or so but the Windows spotlight lock screen background does update. This fixes something that annoyed me for some time now (see link)

LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Assets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\ContentManagementSDK\Creatives|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Features|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\TargetedContentCache\v3|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\Settings|*.dat
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

Is the one posted suppose to replace the [Content Delivery Manager*] that is already in Winapp2.ini?  There are an awfully lot of changes between the 2.  

DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache\container.dat
ExcludeKey2=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory\BackgroundTransferApi\container.dat

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

Is the one posted suppose to replace the [Content Delivery Manager*] that is already in Winapp2.ini?  There are an awfully lot of changes between the 2.  

I never noticed this entry, I can tell you the latter is useless as it is referencing non existent paths (see for yourself)

Looks like somebody just copied and pasted another windows store app and simply changed the package name (somebody needs to check and verify the other windows store apps, these may be just there for show.)

Anyways, updated:

LangSecRef=3031
Default=False
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\OneSettingsResponseCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\StagedAssets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\TargetedContentCache\v3|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\Settings|*.dat
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

I do think the following keys need to be included because they do exist....at least they do on my systems which are Windows 10x64 Pro Build 16299.15 V1709.  And are you sure you want to eliminate the DetectOS=10.0| which isolates this code to Windows 10 systems.?

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache\container.dat

ExcludeKey2=FILE|%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory\BackgroundTransferApi\container.dat

post-15707-0-38252400-1507642819_thumb.png

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

I do think the following keys need to be included because they do exist....at least they do on my systems which are Windows 10x64 Pro Build 16299.15 V1709.  And are you sure you want to eliminate the DetectOS=10.0| which isolates this code to Windows 10 systems.?

You are correct these folders are present, I don't have view system folders enabled so I could not see them.

As for the detectos IMO this is not needed, the detect reg and detect file are enough to detect weather or not the app is present.

Edit: merged

LangSecRef=3031
Default=False
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Assets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\ContentManagementSDK\Creatives|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Features|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey14=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\OneSettingsResponseCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey15=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\StagedAssets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey16=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\TargetedContentCache\v3|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey17=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\Settings|*.dat
FileKey18=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

For [Avast*], just one detect is enough.

HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast

As for AVG, the latest AVG Antivirus is free of cost. No one is going to install an out dated Antivirus 2013, 2014 or 2015 and I don't think these versions get any updates now.

By the way, AVG SafeGuard Toolbar is not available anymore. This entry can be removed as well.

Does everyone else agree with removing the old AVG 2013-2015 entries as well as removing AVG safeguard? I mean the new AVG is free so people shouldn't have a issue with using that. Also, AVG 2017 does work on old XP system, too.

• Moderators

Does everyone else agree with removing the old AVG 2013-2015 entries as well as removing AVG safeguard? I mean the new AVG is free so people shouldn't have a issue with using that. Also, AVG 2017 does work on old XP system, too.

Makes sense to me

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Agree totally.

in Winapp2.ini:

[Microsoft Security Essentials*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\LocalCopy|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Scans\History\Service|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Network Inspection System\Support\NisLog.txt.bak
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Microsoft Security Client\Support|MSSecurityClient*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\LocalCopy|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Scans\History\Service|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Security Client\Support|MSSecurityClient*.log

FileKey3 should be:

FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Network Inspection System\Support|NisLog.txt.bak

OK so I think siliconman01 may have a point, I have re-added DetectOS=10.0|, changed LangSecRef to Section, and removed DetectFile (because I notice all newer store apps are formatted like this)

DetectOS=10.0|
Section=3031
Default=False
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Assets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\ContentManagementSDK\Creatives|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Features|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey14=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\OneSettingsResponseCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey15=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\StagedAssets|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey16=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\TargetedContentCache\v3|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey17=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\Settings|*.dat
FileKey18=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

I strongly recommend that we remove [AutoPlay Devices*] from Winapp2.ini

-  It can cause conflicts with the AutoPlay settings of Windows 8 and 10 as shown in the attached picture.

-  There are several security applications that provide turning off AutoPlay on selected or all devices because of security issues.  [AutoPlay Devices*] conflicts with this security policy

-  This again is not the function of CCleaner.  CCleaner is not a Windows settings tool...it is a junk file/key cleaner.  JMO  :huh:

[AutoPlay Devices*]
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows
Default=False
Warning=This will clear out devices and drives from AutoPlay that you've connected to your computer.
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\KnownDevices

post-15707-0-59183500-1507786482_thumb.png

I strongly recommend that we remove [AutoPlay Devices*] from Winapp2.ini

-  It can cause conflicts with the AutoPlay settings of Windows 8 and 10 as shown in the attached picture.

-  There are several security applications that provide turning off AutoPlay on selected or all devices because of security issues.  [AutoPlay Devices*] conflicts with this security policy

-  This again is not the function of CCleaner.  CCleaner is not a Windows settings tool...it is a junk file/key cleaner.  JMO  :huh:

[AutoPlay Devices*]
LangSecRef=3025
Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows
Default=False
Warning=This will clear out devices and drives from AutoPlay that you've connected to your computer.
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\KnownDevices

May be some other program is causing this issue on your system. I always remove KnownDevices from my system and never have any issue. This paths holds traces of devices once connected to the computer. Most of the privacy eraser programs available today remove these traces.

post-43934-0-58233900-1507809989_thumb.png

post-43934-0-55399700-1507809998_thumb.png

in [Opera More*], I'd like to suggest adding FileKey13-21:

FileKey13=%AppData%\Opera Software\Opera Stable|Login Data
FileKey14=%AppData%\Opera Software\Opera Stable|previews_opt_out.db
FileKey15=%AppData%\Opera Software\Opera Stable|Favicons
FileKey16=%AppData%\Opera Software\Opera Stable\databases|Databases.db
FileKey17=%temp%|opera_crashreporter.log
FileKey18=%temp%|CProgram Files (x86)Opera*.*
FileKey19=%temp%\Opera Installer|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey20=%WinDir%\Temp|CProgram Files (x86)Opera*.*
FileKey21=%WinDir%\Temp\opera autoupdate|*.*|REMOVESELF

Although 17-21 should be removed when cleaning temp files, usually the default in CCleaner is to only remove temp files older than 24 hours.  If you choose to clean Opera, then you probably want all of its leftovers removed right away so I am suggesting to add removal of these temp folder files.  Opera doesn't delete the files itself either.