Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

Ok, may I say a few things to everyone, to avoid future confusion.

1. Please make sure that you are looking at the Winapp2 file on GitHub and NOT the one here, because the one on GitHub is more updated then this one (actually I don't know if he still plans on publishing them here anymore).

2. Please do not post entries twice, meaning don't post here and on GitHub. Just post on one or the other and Winapp2 or I will get to it eventually. If we missed it, then just throw us a friendly reminder.

3. Please continue to show the modifications you do for each modified entry (like show which FileKey was corrected) and make sure to give the reason why a entry should be removed (like it was added to CCleaner or duplicated somewhere, etc).

Thank you everyone for your understanding (I am really showing my tech support/moderator side, huh).

I am a maintainer for Winapp2. I also have a open-source group on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/opencommunity

@JDPower: [Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate*] was removed due to it being added to CCleaner, upon request here: https://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&page=283&do=findComment&comment=275583

Can you please tell me which entry you are seeing Xilisoft FileKeys in (also make sure you are looking at the one on GitHub and not here, as I stated in my previous post).

Modified Entry
Added for newer version of office and updated Detect to only show when Outlook is install as not all office installs contain Outlook. Updated to actually remove keys as there was typo in previous version 

[Outlook Appointment Location MRU*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook
Detect3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook
Detect4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook
Detect5=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook
Detect6=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook
Warning=This Will Remove the Most Frequent Appointment Locations from all Outlook Versions.
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Preferences|LocationMRU
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Preferences|LocationMRU
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences|LocationMRU
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Preferences|LocationMRU
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Preferences|LocationMRU
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Preferences|LocationMRU

Updated Entry to add new cleanup lines that were used by older versions

[Auslogics Registry Cleaner 4*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x
Detect2=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x
Default=False
Warning=This will remove your scan results, reports and Registry Change Backups
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x|*.htm;*.html;*.log|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x|*.htm;*.html;*.log|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.rsc|RECURSE
FileKey4=%ProgramData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed
RegKey2=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound
RegKey3=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved
RegKey4=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal
RegKey5=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan
RegKey6=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed
RegKey7=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound
RegKey8=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved
RegKey9=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal
RegKey10=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\4.x\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan

[Auslogics Registry Cleaner 5*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X
Detect2=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.htm;*.html;*.log|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.htm;*.html;*.log|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.x\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.rsc|RECURSE
FileKey4=%ProgramData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.x\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed
RegKey2=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound
RegKey3=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved
RegKey4=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal
RegKey5=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan
RegKey6=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed
RegKey7=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound
RegKey8=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved
RegKey9=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal
RegKey10=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan

New Entry
[Auslogics Registry Cleaner 6*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.x
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.x\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.rsc|RECURSE
FileKey2=%ProgramData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.x\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.X\Settings|RegistryCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed
RegKey2=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.X\Settings|RegistryCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound
RegKey3=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.X\Settings|RegistryCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved
RegKey4=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.X\Settings|RegistryCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal
RegKey5=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\6.X\Settings|RegistryCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan

We agreed not to clean registry backups anymore. Can you please take out all the FileKeys that have registry backups in them and re-post this.

Also, [Outlook Appointment Location MRU*] was renamed to [Outlook Appointment Location*], upon request here: https://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=275690

@JDPower: [Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate*] was removed due to it being added to CCleaner, upon request here: https://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&page=283&do=findComment&comment=275583

Can you please tell me which entry you are seeing Xilisoft FileKeys in (also make sure you are looking at the one on GitHub and not here, as I stated in my previous post).

I was referring to the changelog link you posted before my post which has this in it:

[Stored Media Player Paths*]
 LangSecRef=3025
 Detect=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows
 RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\Settings|recent_profiles
 RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Xilisoft\Video Converter Ultimate\Settings\output

(Github version is horrendous to view in Notepad when dowloaded btw  :huh:  )

EDIT: Looks like Github is confusing me and I simply don't understand the changelog layout as that is not in the actual file (Once I found an actual way to download winapp2 from Github that is. And that was AFTER I somehow downloaded an old version from there. User friendly it is not :rolleyes: )

Yes, it can be a bit confusing, but once you get use to it, it's actually not that bad. It is only the highlighted stuff that you need to look at. The way GitHub works, is that it will show you what was changed, plus an extra 3 lines above the changes and 3 lines down. What you are seeing is where it got cut, which is why there was a line in between them, so they look like that.

• Moderators
Ok, may I say a few things to everyone, to avoid future confusion.

1. Please make sure that you are looking at the Winapp2 file on GitHub and NOT the one here, because the one on GitHub is more updated then this one (actually I don't know if he still plans on publishing them here anymore).

2. Please do not post entries twice, meaning don't post here and on GitHub. Just post on one or the other and Winapp2 or I will get to it eventually. If we missed it, then just throw us a friendly reminder.

3. Please continue to show the modifications you do for each modified entry (like show which FileKey was corrected) and make sure to give the reason why a entry should be removed (like it was added to CCleaner or duplicated somewhere, etc).

Thank you everyone for your understanding (I am really showing my tech support/moderator side, huh).

I missed this post the first time. with your, and @Winapp2.ini's, permission, I'd like to change the first post to include it. Would also love to make the first post more modern (add github infos current maintainers etc) maybe we can work via pm to do so or here in the open, idk. Or just do it yerselves I don't mind. Currently android bound as my pc is an idiot so it's in timeout.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Yes, it can be a bit confusing, but once you get use to it, it's actually not that bad. It is only the highlighted stuff that you need to look at. The way GitHub works, is that it will show you what was changed, plus an extra 3 lines above the changes and 3 lines down. What you are seeing is where it got cut, which is why there was a line in between them, so they look like that.

Aaaaah, that explains the mixed up entries I was seeing. I was reading it as red - removed, green - added, white - unchanged :rolleyes:

I'm guessing nothing can be done about the wall of text that winapp2 downloads as?

• Moderators
:I'm guessing nothing can be done about the wall of text that winapp2 downloads as?

@ROCKNROLL

https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings/

Does this help the "wall of text issue"

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

I am viewing them in Wordpad and Notepad++, and I don't see the wall of text there, so I think this is more of a notepad issue.

@Nergal: Well, I don't have editing permissions here, so I can't do it, lol. The only maintainers there are is Winapp2 and me. Also, the link you sent is for Git, which I don't use that.

• Moderators
Wait? What?
Updated. New additions over the past 10 days were added here:
https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/ce8dc52f37c14d9a0a406b253c103072babd1011

Edit: ohhhhh git is a specfic ide for github, I see

Was this modification to [LastGood.tmp Folder*] not accepted ?  No change has been made at Github.

https://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=275590

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

Was this modification to [LastGood.tmp Folder*] not accepted ?  No change has been made at Github.

https://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=275590

Updated. https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/c3410b99b7dedf1bb4e1cdd551cff268b4d66f1d

• Moderators

Updated: Added FileKey 21 to 24 for compatibility with WinXP systems.

Purpose a name change to "AVG AntiVirus" since the only place I can find it called "AVG Protection" is for the desktop shortcut and start menu programs shortcut, and within the program it's called AVG AntiVirus.

[AVG Protection*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG\AV
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\Antispam|*.tmp;*.tmp1;*.tmp2;*.gz
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\SetupBackup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\AV16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\MFAData|msistorg.dat.bkp;public_installation_log.xml
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\pack|*.*
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*
FileKey12=%ProgramFiles%\AVG\Av|updatecomps.bak;*.old
FileKey13=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey14=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey15=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey16=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey17=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey18=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey19=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey20=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey21=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Avg\av16\temp|*.*
FileKey22=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey23=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock
FileKey24=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

Updated: Added FileKey 21 to 24 for compatibility with WinXP systems.

Purpose a name change to "AVG AntiVirus" since the only place I can find it called "AVG Protection" is for the desktop shortcut and start menu programs shortcut, and within the program it's called AVG AntiVirus.

[AVG Protection*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG\AV

Default=False

FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\Antispam|*.tmp;*.tmp1;*.tmp2;*.gz

FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\SetupBackup|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\AV16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\MFAData|msistorg.dat.bkp;public_installation_log.xml

FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*

FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\pack|*.*

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*

FileKey12=%ProgramFiles%\AVG\Av|updatecomps.bak;*.old

FileKey13=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*

FileKey14=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey15=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey16=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey17=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*

FileKey18=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey19=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey20=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey21=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Avg\av16\temp|*.*

FileKey22=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey23=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey24=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

This entry covers both AVG AntiVirus and AVG Internet Security. I have AVG Internet Security and it shows AVG Protection in the Programs and Features.

I used to use Yahoo Messenger (messenger.yahoo.com) but now use their yahoo messenger App for Windows Desktop and would like to have some CCleaner entiries to clean the app. 

I have posted on Yahoo's support forum:

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Messenger/Used-CCleaner-on-Old-Messenger-and-need-entries-for-new-Desktop/m-p/80378#M3396

and have included the folders for yahoo Messenger on my system.......

YahooMessenger.txt

• Moderators

This entry covers both AVG AntiVirus and AVG Internet Security. I have AVG Internet Security and it shows AVG Protection in the Programs and Features.

attachicon.gifavg.png

Yes it shows that in Add/Remove as well, but still when I was looking for a cleaner for it in winapp2.ini (looking for AVG AntiVirus) it never occurred to me it would be named AVG Protection. Doesn't really matter to me what it's named in winapp2.ini, I've named it AVG AntiVirus in my own personal winapp2.ini file, so that's good enough.

I used to use Yahoo Messenger (messenger.yahoo.com) but now use their yahoo messenger App for Windows Desktop and would like to have some CCleaner entiries to clean the app. 

I have posted on Yahoo's support forum:

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Messenger/Used-CCleaner-on-Old-Messenger-and-need-entries-for-new-Desktop/m-p/80378#M3396

and have included the folders for yahoo Messenger on my system.......

They look good to me, but you don't need to post a text file showing us what it cleans. Also, just post the entries here and anyone who uses it will say if it is good or not. Not like anyone who doesn't use it is going to know what it does anyways.

Will the Version # continue to be updated with each update?

I have only been updating the # of entries as new entries arrive in Winapp2 (also the # of removed entries in the non-CCleaner version). I am not sure what Robert wants to do with the version number scheme. Maybe we might just remove it our of Winapp2 or change it to it's own update scheme (since it previously followed CCleaner, but now since it's seperated...).

They look good to me, but you don't need to post a text file showing us what it cleans. Also, just post the entries here and anyone who uses it will say if it is good or not. Not like anyone who doesn't use it is going to know what it does anyways.

I believe you need to re-read what I said.  The entries posted were from the winapp2.ini for the OLD Yahoo Messenger - just asking if anyone has done any entries for the new Yahoo messenger desktop app client? 

I believe you need to re-read what I said.  The entries posted were from the winapp2.ini for the OLD Yahoo Messenger - just asking if anyone has done any entries for the new Yahoo messenger desktop app client? 

Yes, I realized that a little too late. Sorry. Anyways, if you want a entry added/updated, you are better off doing it yourself.

Modified Entry:  [internet Download Manager More*]

Added:  Filekey2

[Internet Download Manager More*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager
Default=False
Warning=This will delete unfinished downloads.
FileKey1=%AppData%\IDM\DwnlData|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%AppData%\IDM\|*.Log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\maxID
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\1
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\2
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\3
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\4
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\5
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\6
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\7
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\8
RegKey10=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\9
RegKey11=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\10
RegKey12=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\11
RegKey13=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\12
RegKey14=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\13
RegKey15=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\14
RegKey16=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\15
RegKey17=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\16
RegKey18=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\17
RegKey19=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\18
RegKey20=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\19
RegKey21=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\20
RegKey22=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\21
RegKey23=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\22
RegKey24=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\23
RegKey25=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\24
RegKey26=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\25
RegKey27=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\26
RegKey28=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\27
RegKey29=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\28
RegKey30=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\29
RegKey31=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\30
RegKey32=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\31
RegKey33=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\32
RegKey34=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\33
RegKey35=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\34
RegKey36=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\35
RegKey37=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\36
RegKey38=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\37
RegKey39=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\38
RegKey40=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\39
RegKey41=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\40
RegKey42=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\41
RegKey43=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\42
RegKey44=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\43
RegKey45=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\44
RegKey46=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\45
RegKey47=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\46
RegKey48=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\47
RegKey49=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\48
RegKey50=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\49
RegKey51=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\50
RegKey52=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\51
RegKey53=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\52
RegKey54=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\53
RegKey55=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\54
RegKey56=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\55
RegKey57=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\56
RegKey58=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\57
RegKey59=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\58
RegKey60=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\59
RegKey61=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\60
RegKey62=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\61
RegKey63=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\62
RegKey64=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\63
RegKey65=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\64
RegKey66=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\65
RegKey67=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\66
RegKey68=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\67
RegKey69=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\68
RegKey70=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\69
RegKey71=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\70
RegKey72=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\71
RegKey73=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\72
RegKey74=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\73
RegKey75=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\74
RegKey76=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\75

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.