Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

• Moderators

As per my understanding, these files hold the msi installers' content information.

They also contain the hash to compare the install of update and make sure the update recieved has the same make-up as the update sent by microsoft and pulled from multiple internet machines by default in windows 10, thus p2p as mentioned in the link you provided.

Again Microsoft says anything remove from the \installer folder could/will break update and/or Windows Add/Remove Programs

Please read and take seriously the following links

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2667628

http://blogs.technet.com/b/joscon/archive/2012/01/18/can-you-safely-delete-files-in-the-windir-installer-directory.aspx

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

As per my understanding, these files hold the msi installers' content information.

I read one file that has information about a program (PowerDirector 13 Content Pack Premium.msi) and that has already been removed from my system.

• Moderators

See edit above for second link.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

• Moderators

I read one file that has information about a program (PowerDirector 13 Content Pack Premium.msi) and that has already been removed from my system.

But your understanding, as you've presented it above, is quite limited and I've seen no proof these file should be removed at all, let alone be considered to be junk files safe for cleaning regularly. While my vote counts for no more/less than anyone in this thread/forum, I vote these not be added

But your understanding, as you've presented it above, is quite limited and I've seen no proof these file should be removed at all, let alone be considered to be junk files safe for cleaning regularly. While my vote counts for no more/less than anyone in this thread/forum, I vote these not be added

I agree...do not add if they are questionable.  It is hard enough figuring out what problems are in Windows without self inducing more of them.  

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

Revised Entry

Changed the name from [Acrobat Reader DC*] to [Adobe Reader DC More*] to match up with CCleaner's entry.

Removed the locations listed below as they are already in CCleaner's entry.

%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFiles
HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentFolders

[Adobe Reader DC More*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Setup Files|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Adobe\Setup|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionFromPDF
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionToPDF
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cDockables
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentToolsList
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cToolbars
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\ShareIdentity
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\DC

• Moderators
Any plans of releasing the updated Winapp2.ini file this time?

dude, he works, does school and has holidays; why do you have to be so pushy about his releases, much less ask him the day of the ccleaner release as if he's 1)got no other life and 2) has some sort of pre-release version of ccleaner to work off of. Neither 1 nor 2 is true so chill ;)

dude, he works, does school and has holidays; why do you have to be so pushy about his releases, much less ask him the day of the ccleaner release as if he's 1)got no other life and 2) has some sort of pre-release version of ccleaner to work off of. Neither 1 nor 2 is true so chill ;)

I didn't ask you the question, why are you jumping? You must have an attitude problem, which I have seen in you for the past 5 years. Do you think people like me who volunteer have no life? I'm in computers and I don't even have the time to scratch my head, but I still spare time to help people here. If the person who manages the Winapp2.ini file doesn't have time to release the updated file, the responsibility should be handed off to someone else. I don't even feel like responding to you in this forum but sometimes, I have no choice, so chill...

• Moderators

I didn't ask you the question, why are you jumping? You must have an attitude problem, which I have seen in you for the past 5 years. Do you think people like me who volunteer have no life? I'm in computers and I don't even have the time to scratch my head, but I still spare time to help people here. If the person who manages the Winapp2.ini file doesn't have time to release the updated file, the responsibility should be handed off to someone else. I don't even feel like responding to you in this forum but sometimes, I have no choice, so chill...
Really, read what you said. You volunteer here, so do I so does winapp2. None of us are without time conflict. He helps, as do I, many people here as well. This does not change the fact that this is a template. If you want entries in your file before he "releases" the TEMPLATE then you can add them to your file; what on earth makes you reliant on his posting the file to his website which he kindly (again) volunteers to do.As for my "attitude" I'm a moderator, thus I am moderating. If you see this as an attitude, I realllllllllllly do not care. How does your pushing for a man, who has a life just like this rest of us, to work faster and harder than he possibly is able to, and my calling you out on it, become a problem with MY attitude? (Deflection much). My assumption is that most of your problem with my so called attitude is because I constantly call out my opinion on entries, not just submitted by you though perhaps you may feel it is. You and I have gone over this before, both in PM and (I believe) publicly in this thread.I do my best to make it clear that, when I point to a entry as not being a good fit for ccleaner, it is just an opinion and not a mandate that something not be added; to me, that's the opposite from what you mean by my "attitude problem". You take things personally, I'm just doing my volunteer job moderating.Again how is you being pushy a reflection of my "attitude problem". Nobody says to you to hurry with submitting entries, why should winapp2 be any different, except his compiling the ini actually takes longer than any action you or I take in this thread, so he should have more leeway should he not?Lastly, it's probably best if, next time you want to call me out for doing my job, you write me a PM include a second moderator to moderate between us. If you call me out in public again I will, again take it apart publicly as I did this time.

*new entry - not figured out how to test for existance in a non-x64 environment but works for me and my system

[ultraDefrag Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UltraDefrag
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\UltraDefrag\logs|*.*

Any plans of releasing the updated Winapp2.ini file this time?

Yes

What's new in winapp2.ini 5.13.151221

General:

24 New Entries

11 Modified Entries

24 Removed Entries

Note:

Change log excludes minor changes (mild pathing changes, key reordering, non-major key tweaks, etc)

Verbose:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Entries:

[3 Stars Of Destiny*]

Section=Games

Detect=HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\Apps\278530\

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\3Stars|*.tmp

[Arcane Worlds*]

Section=Games

Detect=HKCU\Software\Valve\Steam\Apps\269610\

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\ArcaneWorlds|log.txt

[Archived Data Reporting*]

LangSecRef=3026

SpecialDetect=DET_MOZILLA

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*\datareporting\archived|*.jsonlz4|REMOVESELF

[Ashampoo Burning Studio 16*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\log|*.xml;*.txt

RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory

RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 16\tempFiles

[Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016|backupmetainfo.xml

FileKey2=%AppData%\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Log|*.xml;*.txt

FileKey3=%AppData%\Ashampoo\Log|*.txt

RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\Data Disc Project\SaveDialog_AddFilesAndDirs|InitialDirectory

RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016\tempFiles

[Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional

Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional

Default=False

FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\*\Logs|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\*\Reports|*.*|RECURSE

[Auslogics Registry Cleaner 5*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect1=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X

Detect2=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X

Default=False

Warning=This will remove your scan results

FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.htm;*.html;*.log|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner|*.htm;*.html;*.log|RECURSE

RegKey1=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed

RegKey2=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound

RegKey3=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved

RegKey4=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal

RegKey5=HKLM\Software\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan

RegKey6=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFailed

RegKey7=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsFound

RegKey8=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemoved

RegKey9=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.ErrorsRemovedTotal

RegKey10=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\5.X\Settings|RegCleaner.AppLogic.LastScan

[Awesomium Cache*]

LangSecRef=3021

DetectFile=%AppData%\Awesomium

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Awesomium\*\Cache|*.*|REMOVESELF

[Awesomium Local Storage*]

LangSecRef=3021

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Awesomium\*\Local Storage|*.*|REMOVESELF

[Awesomium Cookies*]

LangSecRef=3021

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Awesomium\*|Cookies

[Awesomium History*]

LangSecRef=3021

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Awesomium\*|Archived History;History

[Awesomium  Logs*]

LangSecRef=3021

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Awesomium|*.log

[Cortana*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Cloud Experience Host*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Content Delivery Manager*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Messaging*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Messaging_8wekyb3d8bbwe

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Messaging_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[QupZilla Portable (Local App Data)*]

Section=QupZilla Portable

DetectFile=%SystemDrive%\PortableApps\QupZillaPortable\QupZillaPortable.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\PortableApps\QupZillaPortable\Data\QupZillaLocalAppData|*.*|RECURSE

[QupZilla Portable (Network Cache)*]

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\PortableApps\QupZillaPortable\Data\profile\networkcache|*.*|RECURSE

[QupZilla Portable (Session)*]

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\PortableApps\QupZillaPortable\Data\profile|session.dat*

[QupZilla Portable (Thumbnails)*]

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\PortableApps\QupZillaPortable\Data\profile\thumbnails|*.*

[QupZilla Portable (Webpage Icons)*]

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\PortableApps\QupZillaPortable\Data\profile|WebpageIcons.db

[store*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[XboxApp*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Xbox Identity Provider*]

DetectOS=10.0|

Section=3031

Default=False

Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0|*.log|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\NativeImages\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32|*.log|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

Modified Entries:

[AVG Protection*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG\AV

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\AVG\Av|updatecomps.bak;*.old

FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\Antispam|*.tmp;*.tmp1;*.tmp2;*.gz

FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AV\SetupBackup|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\AV16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*

FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\MFAData\pack|*.*

FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\MFAData|msistorg.dat.bkp;public_installation_log.xml

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\MFAData\logs|*.*

FileKey13=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*

FileKey14=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey15=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey16=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey17=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\av16\temp|*.*

FileKey18=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\av16|history.xml;*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey19=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Avg\log\fmw1|*.log;*.log.*;*.log.lock

FileKey20=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AvgSetupLog|*.*|REMOVESELF

- Added FileKey16,20

[CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\CleanMyPC\CleanMyPC - Registry Cleaner

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\CleanMyPC Software\CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner|fixlog.ini

FileKey2=%WinDir%\$regcmp$|*.*|REMOVESELF

- Removed Registry Backup FileKey

[html5 Storage*]

LangSecRef=3029

SpecialDetect=DET_CHROME

Detect1=HKCU\Software\Torch

Detect2=HKCU\Software\SuperBird

Detect3=HKCU\Software\Chromium

Default=False

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome*\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Chrome Plus\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Chromium\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Flock\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Rockmelt\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\SRWare Iron\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Torch\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\SuperBird\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Amigo\User Data\*\File System|*.*|REMOVESELF

- Changed all entries to REMOVESELF

[MS Office Unsaved Files*]

LangSecRef=3021

Detect1=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0

Detect2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0

Detect3=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0

Detect4=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0

Default=False

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Office\UnsavedFiles|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%AppData%\Microsoft\Excel|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%AppData%\Microsoft\PowerPoint|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%AppData%\Microsoft\Word|*.*|RECURSE

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%AppData%\Microsoft\Word\listgal.dat

ExcludeKey2=PATH|%AppData%\Microsoft\Word\STARTUP

ExcludeKey3=PATH|%AppData%\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

ExcludeKey4=PATH|%AppData%\Microsoft\PowerPoint\PPT*.pcb

- Added ExcludeKey4

[Registry First Aid*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect1=HKCU\Software\KsL Software\RFA

Default=False

FileKey1=%UserProfile%\|NTUSER.tmp;UsrClass.tmp

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows|NTUSER.tmp;UsrClass.tmp

FileKey3=%WinDir%\ServiceProfiles\LocalService|*.tmp;*.tmp.LOG1;*.tmp.LOG2

FileKey4=%WinDir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService|*.tmp;*.tmp.LOG1;*.tmp.LOG2

FileKey5=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile|*.tmp;*.tmp.LOG1;*.tmp.LOG2

FileKey6=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile|*.tmp;*.tmp.LOG1;*.tmp.LOG2

FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config|*.tmp;*.tmp.LOG1;*.tmp.LOG2

- Removed registry backup deletions

[Registry Mechanic*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKLM\Software\PCTools\Registry Mechanic

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Registry Mechanic\log|*.*

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Registry Mechanic\logs|*.*

FileKey3=%AppData%\Registry Mechanic\log|*.html

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Registry Mechanic\log|*.*

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Registry Mechanic\logs|*.*

[Revo Uninstaller Backups*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\VS Revo group

Default=False

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Free\BackupsData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackupsData|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro|*.bak;rupilogs.rupldb

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro|*.bak;rupilogs.rupldb

[sketchUp Make*]

LangSecRef=3021

Detect=HKCU\Software\SketchUp

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\SketchUp\SketchUp *\SketchUp|~*.tmp

RegKey1=HKCU\Software\SketchUp\SketchUp 2013\Recent File List

RegKey2=HKCU\Software\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014\Recent File List

RegKey3=HKCU\Software\SketchUp\SketchUp 2015\Recent File List

RegKey4=HKCU\Software\SketchUp\SketchUp 2016\Recent File List

- Added RegKey4

[ultraDefrag (Logs)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UltraDefrag

DetectFile=%WinDir%\UltraDefrag\ultradefrag.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%|fraglist.luar

FileKey2=%WinDir%\UltraDefrag\logs|*.log

FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\UltraDefrag\logs|*.*

- Added FileKey3 and Detect

[Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android*]

LangSecRef=3021

Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wondershare\Dr.Fone for Android

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\DrFoneForAndroid|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Wondershare\Dr.Fone for Android\log|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\DrFoneAndroid\Log|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\DrFoneAndroid\Logs\DeviceConnection|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\ProductFeatures\LocalLogs|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\Wondershare\ProductFeatures\RemoteLogs|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Wondershare\Dr.Fone for Android\log|*.*|RECURSE

- Added FileKey4

[Wondershare SafeEraser*]

LangSecRef=3021

Detect=HKLM\Software\Wondershare\SafeEraser

Default=False

FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\se_tmp|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Wondershare\SafeEraser\se_tmp_win|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey3=%AppData%\HMYGSetting|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey4=%AppData%\HYXDevPsnList|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey5=%AppData%\se_tmp|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey6=%AppData%\se_tmp_win|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey7=%AppData%\Wondershare\SafeEraser|*.log

FileKey8=%AppData%\Wondershare\SafeEraser\Logs\iOSTemp|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey9=%AppData%\Wondershare\SafeEraser\Logs\DeviceConnection|*.*|RECURSE

- Added FileKeys3,8-9

Removed Entries:

[Acebyte Utilities Backup*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\AceBIT

Default=False

FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Acebyte\Acebyte Utilities*\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Acebyte\Acebyte Utilities*\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

- Registry Backups Removal

[AMUST Registry Cleaner Undo Data*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\AMUST\Registry Cleaner\UndoData

Default=False

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\AMUST\Registry Cleaner\UndoData|*.*

[AVG PC TuneUp & TuneUp Utilities (Backups)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect1=HKCU\Software\TuneUp

Detect2=HKCU\Software\AVG\AWL\RegistryCleaner

Default=False

Warning=This removes ALL backups created by TuneUp Utilities during its registry and other cleaning activities.

FileKey1=%AppData%\TuneUp Software\*\Backups|*.rcb

FileKey2=%AppData%\AVG\AWL*\Backups\|*.rcb

[AVG PC TuneUp & TuneUp Utilities Installation/Update Logs*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect1=HKCU\Software\TuneUp

Detect2=HKCU\Software\AVG\AWL\RegistryCleaner

Default=False

FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities *\|*.log

FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Avg\AWL*\|*.log

- Duplicate

[Eusing Free Registry Cleaner Backups*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Eusing Free Registry Cleaner

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Eusing Free Registry Cleaner\Backup|*.*

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Eusing Free Registry Cleaner\Backup|*.*

[Glary Utilities (Backups)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities\Backups|*.*

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows|*.gbck

FileKey3=%UserProfile%|*.gbck

FileKey4=%WinDir%\System32\config|*.gbck

[iObit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate V6 Backup*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

- Registry backups removal

[iObit Advanced SystemCare V5 Backups*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5\

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

- Registry backups removal

[iObit Advanced SystemCare V6 Backup*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\SecurityHole_Backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\SecurityHole_Backup|*.*|RECURSE

- Registry Backup Removal

[jv16 PowerTools 2011 Backup Files*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2011\jv16PT.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2011\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2011\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2011\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2011\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2011\Backups\License.xbin_backup

[jv16 PowerTools 2012 Backup Files*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2012\jv16PT.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2012\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2012\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2012\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2012\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2012\Backups\License.xbin_backup

[jv16 PowerTools 2013 Backup Files*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2013\jv16PT.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2013\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2013\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2013\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2013\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2013\Backups\License.xbin_backup

[jv16 PowerTools 2014 Backup Files*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2014\jv16PT.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2014\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2014\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2014\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools 2014\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2014\Backups\License.xbin_backup

[jv16 PowerTools Reg Compact Backups*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile1=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2009\jv16PT.exe

DetectFile2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2010\jv16PT.exe

DetectFile3=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2011\jv16PT.exe

DetectFile4=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2012\jv16PT.exe

DetectFile5=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2013\jv16PT.exe

DetectFile6=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2014\jv16PT.exe

DetectFile7=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools X\jv16PT.exe

Default=False

Warning=This removes the registry hive backup files generated by jv16 PowerTools during a registry compaction. These files are not needed once the compaction is successfully completed. They can be safely deleted. NOTE that the system must be rebooted following a registry compaction completion in order for jv16 to release these files for deletion.

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows|UsrClass.dat.jv16pt*

FileKey2=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\NetworkService|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

FileKey3=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\LocalService|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

FileKey4=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\NetworkService.NT*|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

FileKey5=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT*|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

FileKey6=%UserProfile%|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config|Default.jv16pt*;software.jv16pt*;system.jv16pt*;SAM.jv16pt*;COMPONENTS.jv16pt*

FileKey8=%WinDir%\ServiceProfiles\LocalService|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

FileKey9=%WinDir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService|NTUSER.DAT.jv16pt*

[jv16 PowerTools X Backup Files*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools X\jv16PT.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools X\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools X\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools X\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\jv16 PowerTools X\Settings|UserActionLog.txt

ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools X\Backups\License.xbin_backup

[Microsoft Edge More*]

LangSecRef=3022

Detect=HKCU\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Default=False

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\Data|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore\Indexed\Data|*.*|RECURSE

- Breaking bookmark imports

[Reg Organizer (Backups)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\ChemTable Software\Reg Organizer

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\ChemTable Software\Reg Organizer|ListsHistory.bin

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\ChemTable Software\Reg Organizer\BackupHives|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\ChemTable Software\Reg Organizer\backups|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\ChemTable Software\Reg Organizer\RegHives|*.*|RECURSE

[RegCleaner 4.3*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\RegCleaner\RegCleanr.exe

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\RegCleaner\Backups|*.*

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\RegCleaner\Backups|*.*

[system TuneUp*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\Acelogix\System TuneUp

Default=False

FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Acelogix\System TuneUp\Backups|*.*|RECURSE

[TeamViewer Connections*]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%AppData%\TeamViewer

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\TeamViewer|Connections.txt

- Included in CCleaner

[TeamViewer Temporary Files*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\TeamViewer

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\TeamViewer|*.tmp|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\TeamViewer|*.tmp|RECURSE

- Included in CCleaner

[uniblue Registry Booster 2(Backups)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\Uniblue\Registry Booster

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Uniblue\Registry Booster2|*.zip

[uniblue Registry Booster(Backups)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Detect=HKCU\Software\Uniblue\Registry Booster

Default=False

FileKey1=%AppData%\Uniblue\Registry Booster|*.zip

[WinASO Registry Optimizer (Backups)*]

LangSecRef=3024

Warning=This deletes your backups and you'll be unable to restore them.

Detect=HKLM\Software\WinASO\Registry Optimizer

Default=False

FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\WinASO\Registry Optimizer\backup|*.*|RECURSE

FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\WinASO\Registry Optimizer\backup|*.*|RECURSE

Two [store*] showing up in Windows 10.

The code below is showing up on Windows 10 as well as the one with DetectOS=10.0|

[Store*]
DetectOS=6.2|
Section=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\WinStore_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Microsoft\Windows Store\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Microsoft\Windows Store\Data|history.dat
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\PRICache|*.*
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey14=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\LocalState\LiveTile|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey15=%LocalAppData%\Packages\WinStore_*\LocalState\navigationHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey16=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Store\Cache Medium IL|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey17=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Store\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\WinStore_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchHistory

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

I tried DetectOS=6.2 and |6.2 and |6.2| and 6.2|.  All show up in my Windows 10 x64 Pro Build 11082.  ?????

Thanks for the update!

Missed posts:
#5188 [Log Files More*]
#5190 [QupZilla Portable (Cookies)*]

Problems / Typos:

- Old entry [Acrobat Reader DC*] not removed. ([Adobe Reader DC More*] is the new one.)

- 2 entries with the name [Cortana*] (one Windows 8, one Windows 10).
- 2 entries with the name [store*] (one Windows 8, one Windows 10).
- Comment "- Registry Backups Removal" below [Auslogics Registry Cleaner*].

fixed

Thanks for the update.

Registry Backups - Ace Utilities entry is still there.

Could you please fix the entries that APMichael mentioned in this post (http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=269440)? At least one of them is very important which is breaking up the Windows 10 Metro Apps (http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=269338).

Thanks for the update.

Registry Backups - Ace Utilities entry is still there.

Could you please fix the entries that APMichael mentioned in this post (http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=269440)? At least one of them is very important which is breaking up the Windows 10 Metro Apps (http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=32310&p=269338).

fixed the notification cache and the acebytes ace utilities filekey, the rest i'll look over when I have some more time :)