Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

• Moderators

Don't you just hate some programs. Just spent half an hour going through Steam directories and making an entry to remove all non-English language files, lots of them in various directories (20Mb worth), then find Steam reinstalls when you try to launch it. Go through the 11-12 filekeys to try to find the troublesome one only to find if you tounch ANY of them, Steam reinstalls when you start it! <_<

I can't stand all those extra lang files being installed, but some programs refuse to operate with them missing, at least Steam reinstalls itself versus giving you no info at all as to what the problem is. One would think by now that practically all installers should/would be smart enough to not install non-system default lang files by reading what the default system lang is on the machine.

I removed about 200MB (that's a crazy amount) of non-Eng lang files from an embroidery software my mother uses, and luckily it didn't break the piggish thing.

• Moderators

After repeated testing, the entries below are fine as is...

ClamWin did quarantine several files; though false-positve.

The quarantine logs are now stored in the Quarantine folder. 'Quarantine Browser' aka 'QRecover' is used to view content, log, and delete, or restore files.

Deletion of the other log files had no bearing upon quarantined file recovery, etc. Everything restored fine after running the entry.

The restoration issues you mention date back to version 0.96.4 in 2010. This has been resolved. ClamScanLog.txt is no longer used for restoration.

Sidenote:

This AV used extremely low resources, but used 749 MB drive space (mostly AV definitions)  and has very aggressive heuristics.

Sorry to cause you testing, I just remember something being posted a while ago about problems arising from deleting the scan log, just didn't realise it was from 2010.

The last time I used ClamWin Portable which was months ago the defs were under 100MB, if I'm remembering correctly. I always end up deleting it off the system due to so many false positives.

New Entry

[internet History More*]
LangSecRef=3029
DetectFile1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome
DetectFile2=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome SxS
DetectFile3=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Chrome
DetectFile4=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Chrome SxS
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default|History

Sorry to cause you testing, I just remember something being posted a while ago about problems arising from deleting the scan log, just didn't realise it was from 2010.

The last time I used ClamWin Portable which was months ago the defs were under 100MB, if I'm remembering correctly. I always end up deleting it off the system due to so many false positives.

Don't be sorry, I appreciate the need to get things right. I post thinking to myself, "Have at 'er boys!" , anticipating scrutiny.

If I clear the cut I'm happy. Better to have you guys challenge an entry than numerous POed users after Winapp2 posts.

New Entry

[internet History More*]
LangSecRef=3029
DetectFile1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome
DetectFile2=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome SxS
DetectFile3=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Chrome
DetectFile4=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Chrome SxS
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default|History

If I'm not mistaken this will break chrome installs lower than version 32

New entries:

[Avast! Browser Cleanup*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast Browser Cleanup
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast Browser Cleanup

[Listary*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Listary_is1
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Listary\CrashRpt|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\SysTracer|*.log

[MultiHasher*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\abelhadigital.com\MultiHasher
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\MultiHasher|*.txt;*.zip|RECURSE

[Should I Remove It? (Cache)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Reason
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Reason\Should I Remove It|programdata.dat
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Reason\ShouldIRemoveIt\Cache

[Stardock Fences*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Stardock\Misc\Fences
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Stardock\Misc\Fences2
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Stardock\Fences\TroubleshootingLog|*.txt
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Stardock\Fences|*.txt

[SysTracer*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SysTracer
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\SysTracer|SysTracerLog.txt
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\SysTracer\tmp|*.*|REMOVESELF

[SysTracer (Snapshots)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SysTracer
Default=False
Warning=This will delete all of your snapshots.
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\SysTracer\data|*.snp

Modified:

[AnyDVDHD*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD
Default=False
FileKey1=%Documents%\AnyDVD_logs|*.*|REMOVESELF

- Added REMOVESELF to FileKey1. Folder will regenerate.

[Avast! Antivirus More*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\AVAST Software\Avast
Detect2=HKLM\Software\AVAST Software\Avast
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast\backup|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast\report|*.txt
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast\log|*.*
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\AVAST Software\Avast|Log.db;backend.txt

- Added Detect2. HKLM since version 6.x

New Entry:  Bitdefender Total Security 2014 (Logs)

[bitDefender Total Security 2014 (Logs)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\BitDefender\Bitdefender Total Security
Warning=This removes only logs created while scanning external drives and other special unneeded scan logs generated by Bitdefender scanner.
Default=False
FileKey1=%Appdata%\Bitdefender\Desktop\profiles\Logs\*\|*.xml

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

Please do not add any entries for SysTracer (http://www.blueproject.ro/systracer) like FreeRyde suggested. It is a program that tracks registry and file system changes. Removing the SysTracerLog.txt will corrupt the snapshot. It also does not make sense to remove .snp (snapshots).

Please be careful when adding entries that remove .txt or .log files from the programs installation directory.

Removing the 'SysTracerLog' won't corrupt anything...

Here is the content of my generated SysTracerLog of 4 snapshots.

It is simple information which has no bearing on working with any snapshot(s), their comparison, view, or export. There is no snapshot ID to associate any log content to a particular snapshot..

All snapshot information is read from the snapshot not the log. That info is already in the snapshot. The log is redundant , unnecessary, and has no check for growth. It could vaguely tell of a thousand snapshots which don't even exist; as they were deleted long ago.

I have used this program extensively for years, and have never encountered the scenerio you suggest.

Snapshot done in 00:02
74 reg keys, 91 values
0 folders, 0 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

Snapshot done in 00:01
0 reg keys, 0 values
1 folders, 5 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

Snapshot done in 00:13
0 reg keys, 0 values
1,624 folders, 10,367 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

74 reg keys, 91 values
0 folders, 0 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

The program doesn't auto track any registry or system changes. The user manually takes 'snapshots' which SysTracer Pro can compare, display differences, and export results if the user chooses.

SysTracer's GUI also has a button to delete snapshots. I quess it makes sense to the author also.

When I have finished determining differences in snapshots I delete them.

I've added 'Warning' for you. I had thought the name of the entry self-explanatory.

I can't stand all those extra lang files being installed, but some programs refuse to operate with them missing, at least Steam reinstalls itself versus giving you no info at all as to what the problem is. One would think by now that practically all installers should/would be smart enough to not install non-system default lang files by reading what the default system lang is on the machine.

I removed about 200MB (that's a crazy amount) of non-Eng lang files from an embroidery software my mother uses, and luckily it didn't break the piggish thing.

I have an easy potential solution to the problem.

Do not delete the files but replace them with short files that have the same names.

It is possible that even zero length files might be acceptable replacements.

I suggest testing this potential solution by replacing one of the unwanted files first,

and if that does not break the installation try replacing all the unwanted files.

If you identify an installation that benefits from the above, then a BAT script could be implemented that would automate removal whenever the application is updated and language files are re-installed.

Below is a part of simple BAT script that eliminates unwanted Lang folders from the Foxmarks extensions of my Palemoon Browser before it launches CCleaner.

A totally new and more complex BAT script would be needed to replace large files with small files instead of zapping the unwanted folders and contents.

I am too busy with other projects to engage with this at the moment,

but there are experts available and willing to quickly produce complex scripts if you register and ask at

http://www.dostips.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

FOR %%a IN (Alan User) DO (
  CD /D C:\Users\%%a\AppData\Roaming\Moonchild Productions\Pale Moon\Profiles\*.default\EXTENS~1\FOXMAR~1.COM\chrome\locale\
  IF EXIST F* (
    DIR | FIND "/"
    SET ANS=N & SET /P ANS="PURGE from "%%a" Profile all above except en-US ?  P(urge) / N(o) :- "
    IF "!ANS!"=="P" (
      ECHO PURGING  C:\Users\%%a\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\   ...
      FOR /D %%X IN (*) DO IF NOT %%X==en-US ECHO -RMDIR- /S /Q %%X
      FOR /D %%X IN (*) DO IF NOT %%X==en-US RMDIR /S /Q %%X
      PAUSE
) ) )

I test whether the "F*" file exists to determine whether a fresh installation of all languages has occurred.

That test takes far less than one second,

but if the unwanted stuff has arrived it takes somewhat longer to list all targets so I can abort if for some reason it is about to inflict collateral damage,

and then after I authorize Purge they all go.

NB I do not hate the French - but any application with foreign languages will include French.

Do not delete the files but replace them with short files that have the same names.

This also works with some games, such as Grand Theft Auto, that have lengthy intros.

The intro video can be replaced with an empty one of same name and extention.

Removing the 'SysTracerLog' won't corrupt anything...

Here is the content of my generated SysTracerLog of 4 snapshots.

It is simple information which has no bearing on working with any snapshot(s), their comparison, view, or export. There is no snapshot ID to associate any log content to a particular snapshot..

All snapshot information is read from the snapshot not the log. That info is already in the snapshot. The log is redundant , unnecessary, and has no check for growth. It could vaguely tell of a thousand snapshots which don't even exist; as they were deleted long ago.

I have used this program extensively for years, and have never encountered the scenerio you suggest.

74 reg keys, 91 values
0 folders, 0 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

Snapshot done in 00:01
0 reg keys, 0 values
1 folders, 5 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

Snapshot done in 00:13
0 reg keys, 0 values
1,624 folders, 10,367 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

74 reg keys, 91 values
0 folders, 0 files
0 apps, 0 dlls

The program doesn't auto track any registry or system changes. The user manually takes 'snapshots' which SysTracer Pro can compare, display differences, and export results if the user chooses.

SysTracer's GUI also has a button to delete snapshots. I quess it makes sense to the author also.

When I have finished determining differences in snapshots I delete them.

I've added 'Warning' for you. I had thought the name of the entry self-explanatory.

I'm also using this program since the first build. The entry you have suggested will remove all of the snapshots at once compared to the one in the program in which you can delete the ones you want.

Revised Entry

Corrected the FileKey12

[Windows Communications Apps*]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\PRICache|*.*
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_*\LocalState\LiveComm\*\*\DBStore\LogFiles|*.log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SearchHistory

I'm also using this program since the first build. The entry you have suggested will remove all of the snapshots at once compared to the one in the program in which you can delete the ones you want.

Yup, it sure will... as the 'Warning' advises...

If you don't want to delete them, don't check the entry.

Yup, it sure will... as the 'Warning' advises...

If you don't want to delete them, don't check the entry.

There shouldn't be any need to remove someones customized files like the SysTracer's snapshots. Someone here had an issue recently where an entry removed all of their playlists in Windows Media Player.

Maybe, someone might come up with an entry with a 'warning' saying "This Will Remove the Whole Windows directory".

• Moderators

I suggest testing this potential solution by replacing one of the unwanted files first,

and if that does not break the installation try replacing all the unwanted files.

Ah, yes, the good tricks of replacing with a dummy or empty file. I've used that before with other stuff but never thought of doing so with lang files. Of course if a program uses checksum/hash verification such as lang .dll files we'd still be stuck honouring it's reinstallation.

New entries:

[Active@ Disk Image*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\LSoft Technologies\Active Disk Image
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Disk Image|*.txt
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ Disk Image\Logs|*.*|REMOVESELF

[DVDSmith*]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVDSmith Movie Backup_is1
Default=False
FileKey1=%Documents%\dvdsmith|*.log

[Handle Regshot (Reports)*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%SystemDrive%\Hive
Default=False
FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\Hive|*.css;*.html;*.reg

[Handle Regshot (Snapshots)*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%SystemDrive%\Hive
Default=False
Warning=This will delete all saved snapshots.
FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\Hive|*.hive

[Replay Media Catcher*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Applian Technologies\Replay Media Catcher 5
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Replay Media Catcher 5\History|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Replay Media Catcher 5\Temp|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Replay Media Catcher 5\UrlCache|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\Applian Technologies\Replay Media Catcher*|*.html;*.txt;*.rtf

[System Mechanic*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\iolo\System Mechanic
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\iolo\SafetyNet\Temp|*.*
FileKey2=%AppData%\ioloGovernor\logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\iolo|*.xml;*.txt
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\iolo\ACRSummaryFiles|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\iolo\logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\iolo\TempResources|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%ProgramFiles%\iolo\System Mechanic|*.txt;*.xml
FileKey8=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\LocalService\*\iolo|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey9=%WinDir%\System32\config|iolo App.evt

[System Mechanic (Snapshots)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\iolo\System Mechanic
Default=False
Warning=This will delete System Mechanic System Snapshots Data.
FileKey1=%AppData%\iolo\System Snapshots Data|*.*

[WinPcap*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\WinPcap
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\WinPcap|*.log
FileKey2=%WinDir%\System32|-1

Ah, yes, the good tricks of replacing with a dummy or empty file. I've used that before with other stuff but never thought of doing so with lang files. Of course if a program uses checksum/hash verification such as lang .dll files we'd still be stuck honouring it's reinstallation.

That's a pretty agressive linguistics tactic :ph34r:

New entries:

[Cinema Tycoon*]
Section=Games
Detect1=HKCU\Software\TikGames\Cinema Tycoon Gold
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\GameDB\Cinema Tycoon Gold
Detect3=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F2676T1L1
Detect4=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cinema Tycoon 2  Movie Mania1.0
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Cinema Tycoon*|flashplayer7_winax.exe;*.txt
FileKey2=%WinDir%|Cinema Tycoon 2  Movie Mania Setup Log.txt

[Everything (History)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Everything
DetectFile=%AppData%\Everything
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Everything|*.csv
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Everything|*.txt

[My Horse and Me*]
Section=Games
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\My Horse and Me 2
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Atari\W!Games\My Horse and Me|++ Finish log.txt;++ Start log.txt|RECURSE

[Planet Horse*]
Section=Games
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F6023T1L1
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Planet Horse
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Planet Horse|output_log.txt|RECURSE

[Riding Star 3*]
Section=Games
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\DTP\Riding Star 3
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Riding Star 3|INSTALL.LOG;log.txt
FileKey2=%WinDir%|DirectX.log

How's this for wmdb?

[Windows Media Player (Databases)*]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect1=HKCR\Windows.Movie.Maker
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer
Default=False
Warning=This will remove ratings, play counts, last played, etc.
FileKey1=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Microsoft\Media Player|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%WinDir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Media Player|*.wmdb;wmdbexport.xml
FileKey5=%WinDir%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player|*.wmdb
FileKey6=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player|*.wmdb
FileKey7=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player|*.wmdb
ExcludeKey1=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Media Player|CurrentDatabase*.wmdb
ExcludeKey2=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\*\Local Settings\Microsoft\Media Player|CurrentDatabase*.wmdb

New entries:

[Nancy Drew - Secret of Shadow Ranch*]
Section=Games
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F7041T1L1
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nancy Drew - Secret of Shadow Ranch - Plus Guide1.0
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Nancy Drew*
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Nancy Drew*|dxwebsetup.exe;*.html
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\*\Nancy Drew*|dxwebsetup.exe;*.html

[Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\1138529294AEED1169C70005650C0080
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\clonehdd|*.log
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\createpart|*.log
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\deletepart|*.log
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\explauncher|*.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\ftw|*.log
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\launcher|*.log
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\logsaver|*.log
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\migrateos|*.log
FileKey9=%CommonAppData%\redistpart|*.log
FileKey10=%CommonAppData%\vmadjust|*.log
FileKey11=%CommonAppData%\vmcreate|*.log
FileKey12=%CommonAppData%\wipe|*.log
FileKey13=%ProgramFiles%\Paragon Software\Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite\*|BioNtLog.txt;cdb.log;fdisk.txt;pwlog.txt;stubact.log
FileKey14=%ProgramFiles%\Paragon Software\Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite\*\symmpi*|*.txt
FileKey15=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\LocalService|objsrv.log
FileKey16=%WinDir%\Logs\Paragon\Client|*.log
FileKey17=%WinDir%\Logs\Paragon Software\UimSetup|*.log
FileKey18=%WinDir%\Logs\Paragon Software\VssRequester|*.log

[Paragon Partition Manager 2014*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\F8855E740A3CED1189750005650C0080
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\converthfs|*.log
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\createpart|*.log
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\deletepart|*.log
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\explauncher|*.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\formatpart|*.log
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\launcher|*.log
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\logsaver|*.log
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\redistpart|*.log
FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\Paragon Software\*\program|BioNtLog.txt;cdb.log;fdisk.txt;pwlog.txt;stubact.log
FileKey10=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\LocalService|objsrv.log
FileKey11=%WinDir%\Logs\Paragon\Client|*.log
FileKey12=%WinDir%\Logs\Paragon Software\VssRequester|*.log

For the ManyCam cleanup, what about cleaning up the AppData\Roaming\ManyCam\Settings\MoviesThumbnails folder?  It doesn't appear to remove thumbnails when you remove movies from it's queue in the program.

New entries:

[Active@ KillDisk*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{0F62EFB8-3C1C-4EE6-B6EF-9593007F9B03}_is1
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ KillDisk*|*.log;*.pdf;*.xml
ExcludeKey1=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ KillDisk*|BootDisk.pdf
ExcludeKey2=FILE|%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ KillDisk*|KillDisk.pdf

[Active@ UNDELETE (Logs)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9F0B916A-F7DD-4335-923E-397979C6AE1B}_is1
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE*|*.log;*.scan;*.txt
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE*\sessions|*.log
FileKey2=%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Administrator\scan_results|*.*|REMOVESELF

[Active@ UNDELETE (Images)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{9F0B916A-F7DD-4335-923E-397979C6AE1B}_is1
Warning=This will delete all saved disk images.
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE*\disk_images|*.*|REMOVESELF

[Active@ UNDELETE (Recovered Files)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Warning=This will delete all recovered data.
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE*\recovered|*.*|REMOVESELF

[Active@ UNDELETE (Sessions)*]
LangSecRef=3024
Warning=This will delete all saved sessions.
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\LSoft Technologies\Active@ UNDELETE*|*.usf|RECURSE

[My Riding Stables*]
Section=Games
Detect=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyRidingStables
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\My Riding Stables*|*.txt;*.url

[My Singing Monsters*]
Section=Games
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F7664T1L1
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Singing Monsters1.1
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\My Singing Monsters
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\My Singing Monsters|dotnetfx35setup.exe;vcredist_x86.exe
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\My Singing Monsters|*.log;*.txt|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\*\My Singing Monsters|dotnetfx35setup.exe;*.html;*.PNG;vcredist_x86.exe
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\*\My Singing Monsters|*.log;*.txt|RECURSE

[Ranch Rush*]
Section=Games
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F2580T1L1
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F5659T1L1
Detect3=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ranch Rush1.0
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Ranch Rush
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\FreshGames\RanchRush\*|*.log;temp_data.ssp
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Ranch Rush*|*.html;*.nfo
FileKey3=%WinDir%|Ranch Rush Setup Log.txt

[Ride!*]
Section=Games
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Big Fish Games\Persistence\Install\F2440T1L1
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BFG-Ride!
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\Ride!
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\Ride!|*.log;*.txt|RECURSE
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\Ride!\DirectX9|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%WinDir%|DirectX.log