Asking about Quick Removal of Cookies

jolo

I am a Long time user and contributor of Ccleaner.

I am using Ccleaner 64bit version 3.05.x

Windows 7 64

I might do a Browsing session and want to quickly remove whatever cookies have accumulated, as I have defined in Ccleaner's Configuration.

Naturally, I can do my usual execution of Ccleaner, but I would like to create some shortcut of a different type of Ccleaner run.

In addition to my usual configuration, I would like to have one that would only remove those defines Cookies, then relaunch Firefox 4.x.

In this way, I could remove those accumulated "bad boy" Cookies before I browse again.

Is there a way I can create like a second type of Ccleaner execution, that would run of a different config file ??

Thanks,

Jon

My settings are held in CCleaner.ini, not in the registry.

I use the Portable version, but the Installed version can be so configured.

In the CCleaner folder I have a CC.BAT file which launches CCleaner, and several CC1.ini, CC2.ini etc

Different desktop shortcuts launch that BAT command with different arguments.

The argument tells the BAT which of the CC?.ini files to use to over-write CCleaner.ini,

and then the BAT launches CCleaner.exe

I manually adjust CCleaner for a very light touch, and when CCleaner is closed I copy CCleaner.ini as the new master CC03.ini etc.

Then every time I hit the "CC.BAT CC03" shortcut CCleaner uses the same light touch.

I manually adjust CCleaner for a very heavy purge, and when CCleaner is closed I copy CCleaner.ini as the new master CC99.ini etc.

Then every time I hit the "CC.BAT CC99" shortcut CCleaner does the same heavy purge.