Goodbye to my friends at Piriform

Picablu

Sometimes I can't type or remember how the computer functions. Before this surprise brain tumor renders me incapable of remembering all the wonderful people I've met here at Piriform, I just want to say thank you for all the generous assistance I've received from you folks. In particular, I remember Dennis, Hazelnut, Aethec, and all the others I don't mean to leave out. It's been most enjoyable to learn so much about computers, especially at my age of 74.

Gail Synsteby

• Moderators

Gail, I am so desperately sorry to learn of your illness. I hope you may be able to come and see us just occasionally, and you have my very best wishes for the future.

You will be missed on here by all the guys if we don't hear from you, so here's hoping the future will be as good as it can be.

I don't know what else to say Gail. I'm just truly saddened by your news.

Good luck.

Sooo sad to hear. There is just nothing to say, some things are too big for words. Still I like to remember that Pope John Paul II said "Be not afraid" 3 times during his first sermon.

I am taking nothing for granted, and look forward to reading your posts for a long time yet.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Gail, I am so desperately sorry to learn of your illness. I hope you may be able to come and see us just occasionally, and you have my very best wishes for the future.

You will be missed on here by all the guys if we don't hear from you, so here's hoping the future will be as good as it can be.

I don't know what else to say Gail. I'm just truly saddened by your news.

Good luck.

Dennis summed up what I was going to say as well. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you may still be able to join us in the future.

• Moderators

Gail it has always been a privilege having you on the forum.

You will be in our thoughts here at what is an extremely difficult time for you.

Please just keep posting while you are able to, one of us will ALWAYS be willing to have a chat.

Lots of love

Hazel

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

So very sorry to hear of this and wishing you all the best.....mjp

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Dear Gail, I'm so deeply sorry and I wish you and your family all the very best in dealing with this. My feelings are expressed so well in the posts by other members, I could not possibly say it better.

Stay strong and fight this thing as best you can.

Our thoughts will be with you.

Sorry to hear the sad news Gail. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 
 iMac Clone and Backup with: SuperDuper, Time Machine & iCloud 
aka ~ "Popeye" on the Malwarebytes Forum.

Gail, I personally don't recall ever having talked to you here on this forum but like all the others here that have replied before me, I can only wish you well. It makes us emotional having learned your condition, but you'll be in our minds and our prayers. If you need moral support, I'm sure people on this forum are willing to share their encouragement and their support to you even if we have never met you in person.

But remember, you are a part of this forum and people here care about you and each other. Good luck, wish you well.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Gail our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of need.

Kind Regards Tasgandy

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Dear Gail,

I know this is somewhat belated but we have been having personal issues that prevented writing to you. Although I have not had the pleasure of reading or speaking with you I offer my feelings.

Words are difficult during times such as you are experiencing but I would like to join my brothers and sisters on this forum in wishing you well. While I am relatively new to the family I have found them to be so caring and understanding.

I can relate to your situation but I can never know how you feel. For over fourteen months we went through the same trials with one of my wife's brothers. We maintained hope that he would recover but he did not. Please maintain hope as miracles do occur even under the worst conditions.

Gail, please know that you will remain in our prayers and please feel free to contact us any time you wish. With love,

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

I hate topics like this. So much death, illness, and sadness in the world. I'm an atheist, so don't believe in anything beyond the here and now. But I wish you all the best, and hope you find comfort in whatever way makes you find peace. All the best, what a terrible thing to have to endure....:(