Driver Cleaner

Big1011Guy

I need to know what will happen to my computer if I run the Driver Cleaner on all Drivers and not just the empty ones. My Nivdia or however you spell it, keeps refusing updates from MS. A long time ago a trojan got in and corrupted it by way of my surveillance system. I had the Geek Squad come out and fix it (I thought). Now, my computer is getting slower and having hard time loading some of my programs. I don't have another $300.00 to pay to someone to supposedly fix the problem. I try and defrag and clean registry every two weeks or so.

I just am worried about running the Driver Cleaner and clearing all my data for my online store and then I would be, well you know what I mean.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Guy

• Moderators

Hi Guy, and welcome to Piriform.

The first thing you should do is visit our Spyware Hell section, and have your computer checked out properly for malware.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=20120

Follow the instructions in the above linked to post, and then our Spyware Moderator , Tom, will guide you through the rest.

This is of course free of charge, and these guys are bang up to date with malware removal procedures.

Once we make sure your computer is clean, then we'll look at your queries.

Just do what you're able, and then post your reply in the Spyware Hell section. Any part of it you get stuck with, no worries, just explain that to Tom.

Hi Guy, and welcome to Piriform.

The first thing you should do is visit our Spyware Hell section, and have your computer checked out properly for malware.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=20120

Follow the instructions in the above linked to post, and then our Spyware Moderator , Tom, will guide you through the rest.

This is of course free of charge, and these guys are bang up to date with malware removal procedures.

Once we make sure your computer is clean, then we'll look at your queries.

Just do what you're able, and then post your reply in the Spyware Hell section. Any part of it you get stuck with, no worries, just explain that to Tom.

Thanks Dennis !!!