lost partition recover?

routing

Is partition recovery in Recuva's scope? I thought it was file/folder recovery software.

Recuva recovers deleted files but it should be able to recover files even if the partition table was corrupted, most decent recovery programs can.

The inability to "Deep scan" for files with RAW drives is a serious limitation of the software that needs addressing.

Richard S.

• Moderators

You could try this:

Paragon Rescue Kit 10 Free Edition:

Rescue Your Data

In case of a system malfunction, caused either by a virus attack or file corruption, you can retrieve valuable information from your disks and copy it to another local drive, partition or save the data to CD/DVD. The File Transfer Wizard helps you to export data as easy and convenient as possible.

Undelete Partition

When simply deleting a partition (without additional wiping) disk management software only removes the references to it in the Partition Table, thus leaving the possibility to recover it later. The Undelete Partitions Wizard enables you to find and recover these partitions. A restored partition will be fully functional, as long as other partitions were not created, moved or exceeded the disk space.

Worth a try.

hey all,

thanks for your good suggestions. i did find recuva is only special for deletion files recovery.

i tried rescue kit, sorry, i am not a professional one, it is a little bit difficult for me to understand how to do, because i am afraid it will destroy all the files

so still thank you DennisD

and i will try makoyalu referred, data recovery wizard partition recovery...