here are some of the features

http://www.opera.com/browser/features/

Changelog info

http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/windows/1100/

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I set it up and ran it sandboxed, worked OK, lots of features I had no time to explore.

Seemed quick.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

I tried to use opera 10 but I switched back to firefox.

I liked it overall really well, but it does something weird with flash videos. They don't start playing correctly and when I looked on their forum its some kind of patent issue since its not open source. I watch lots of podcasts from my browser and thus cant be bothered using something that stutters with flash. (there was a work around that some people claimed to work, but I didn't bother)

works perfectly for me too, lack of extensions had kept me on firefox 95% of the time -- now opera has extensions too I might use it more, must be a workaround to get the fast depleting old clunky IE specific sites working -- probably a security risk doing so though -- so something like the firefox 'open with' addon would do ... OK there are occasionally a few rendering differences partly down to poor website coding, lazy developers & ie6 compromises ....

... all down to preference really though, if you don't want to switch to using other browsers stick with what you know.

I quite like opera 11, roll on 11.01 very soon ... lol

Call me stupid, but I won't use Opera after what they did in Europe (the browser ballot) <_<

Then you should not use Firefox or Chrome because Google and Mozilla both supported the case.

There's also the issue of Opera not working properly with half the websites I visit and need to use.

What issues you have? If you don't tell Opera Software will never be able to contact the website for a fix / do a fix in their side.

Browsing with Opera browser elegance and mastery.

Then you should not use Firefox or Chrome because Google and Mozilla both supported the case.

What issues you have? If you don't tell Opera Software will never be able to contact the website for a fix / do a fix in their side.

The main problem I've been having is not being able to use Weebly to edit my website. Doesn't work at all. I've left comments on Opera's blog, but no reply on any of them.

The main problem I've been having is not being able to use Weebly to edit my website. Doesn't work at all. I've left comments on Opera's blog, but no reply on any of them.

I don't know where you posted that comment but it'd be great if you reported the bug in the bug tracker.

don't judge Opera 11 if you didn't try it.

opera 11 is different, it has many cool features,

1- mouse browsing

2- browser sync

3- real applications, not fake ones like chrome

4- extensions

5- gadgets

6- turbo feature

7- faster than opera

8- more stable than chrome and opera

9- zoom feature

10- notes you can copy any text to notes while browsing no need to open new notepad.

11- very good built in download manager.

12- session management and save.

13- tab recycle bin

14- bookmark recycle bin

15- browser identification, opera can appear for websites like Firefox or like explorer.

16- opera utilize system resources effectively not like Firefox

17- has only one stable process not like chrome

18- dont crash when synchronizing not like chrome.

19- no need to gmail account to sync the browser.

20- support opening more than one version at the same time not like Firefox.

21- fit to width feature

22- developer tools

23- site security record for every-site you browse

24- shortening the url by hiding the "http://"

25- mail and chat account inside the browser

26-form auto fill

27- keyword for famous search engines

28- voice controlled browsing

29- I converted from Firefox to Opera.

don't judge Opera 11 if you didn't try it.

opera 11 is different, it has many cool features,

1- mouse browsing

2- browser sync

3- real applications, not fake ones like chrome

4- extensions

5- gadgets

6- turbo feature

7- faster than opera

8- more stable than chrome and opera

9- zoom feature

10- notes you can copy any text to notes while browsing no need to open new notepad.

11- very good built in download manager.

12- session management and save.

13- tab recycle bin

14- bookmark recycle bin

15- browser identification, opera can appear for websites like Firefox or like explorer.

16- opera utilize system resources effectively not like Firefox

17- has only one stable process not like chrome

18- dont crash when synchronizing not like chrome.

19- no need to gmail account to sync the browser.

20- support opening more than one version at the same time not like Firefox.

21- fit to width feature

22- developer tools

23- site security record for every-site you browse

24- shortening the url by hiding the "http://"

25- mail and chat account inside the browser

26-form auto fill

27- keyword for famous search engines

28- voice controlled browsing

29- I converted from Firefox to Opera.

You know why I can't take that list seriously? Some browsers are better than Opera at some of those features you listed, and you said Opera itself was bad at some of those features, and most of those features are common ones that are included in a lot of web browsers these days.

I just can't use other browsers... They don't even have a "Go to Web address" context menu command for non-linked links (text)!

And the use of (Ctrl +) Shift + click/enter (or mouse gestures) in Opera is much more advanced, by opening Bookmark/Link/Go to Web Address/Search/Address field in a new tab (or background tab). And you never get a new window on Opera unless you restrictively choose to open one by the menu or Ctrl + N.

And these are just examples of everyday browsing activities that Opera is much better.

I just can't use other browsers... They don't even have a "Go to Web address" context menu command for non-linked links (text)!

And the use of (Ctrl +) Shift + click/enter (or mouse gestures) in Opera is much more advanced, by opening Bookmark/Link/Go to Web Address/Search/Address field in a new tab (or background tab). And you never get a new window on Opera unless you restrictively choose to open one by the menu or Ctrl + N.

And these are just examples of everyday browsing activities that Opera is much better.

The feature that I actually really liked in Opera 11 was the new mouse gestures thing where some sort of button type thing showed up where you could move your mouse to certain actions. Don't know if you can recognize what I'm talking about with my terrible description, but it was a nice feature.

• Moderators

Been running 11 for a few days now, and seems to be OK.

Extensions are a nice addition, which means I don't have to fire up Firefox as often.

The mouse gesture circle feels weird so I'm using the old way. Disabled "Show Gesture UI" in "Opera:config\User Prefs", which seems to be the right check box for it.

Still haven't came anywhere near plumbing the depths of this version, but I have to say I like it's feel.

• Moderators

Just for info, I'm back on Opera 10.63 and happy to be so.

In version 11 they seem to have removed Opera's ability to open up a link in a new tab. I thought it was maybe just me, but googling brings up quite a few folk unhappy with this. That's a real pain in the backside backward step for me having to use the "right click, open in new tab" option.

As an aside, I also found that extensions wouldn't work in the "standalone" install option for me. Installed normally and extensions were fine.

• Moderators

In version 11 they seem to have removed Opera's ability to open up a link in a new tab. I thought it was maybe just me, but googling brings up quite a few folk unhappy with this. That's a real pain in the backside backward step for me having to use the "right click, open in new tab" option.

:blink: that's a terrrible omission on their part. I use that feature constantly

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com