Error Message Generator

login123

login123's image is not a link.

I got a code for hot link full size image. Forum preview displayed full size. But now sometimes I see it as full size, other times as a link.

If I click on the link, then back, I get full size. duh

Oh well, here's mine because this is how I feel right now.

702623b98c35.png

:lol: Thats a funny one. Sorry I was gone for a while, couldn't answer.

I used one of the built in codes at Photobucket. Don't remember which code it was, (after all that was over 7 hours ago). :P Will check.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Yep, left click and it copies.

I used the fourth one down, called "IMG code". But I seem to remember that Hazelnut said something about some of those options making the forum load more slowly for members with a slow connection. I'll probably wait until the moderators have seen this, there may be other reasons for not using a hot link code...I didn't know thats what it was.

photobucket2.jpgerror_poptart1.jpg

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Yep, left click and it copies.

I used the fourth one down, called "IMG code". But I seem to remember that Hazelnut said something about some of those options making the forum load more slowly for members with a slow connection. I would only use that option for a very small picture.

photobucket2.jpgerror_poptart1.jpg

Good thinking to only use it for small images.

Thumbnails are a better choice for large images.

Funny message login123. I hope your not speaking from experience. :o

Thanks again.

On Photobucket, after you make the album and upload the picture, that box that says "Click to add title" appears when you mouse over any of the pictures. Then just left click the desired code and it is copied to the clipboard, ready to paste. I always set the album to private so that the link shows only that one picture. I think. :unsure:

... hope your not speaking from experience. :o

Thanks again.

My pleasure.

No, stole idea that from a forum somewhere, don't remember. (Edit: The pop tart idea belongs to teacup61)

Here the culprit was a giant paper clip. They are much worse. :P

Edited by login123

On Photobucket, after you make the album and upload the picture, that box that says "Click to add title" appears when you mouse over any of the pictures. Then just left click the desired code and it is copied to the clipboard, ready to paste. I always set the album to private so that the link shows only that one picture. I think. :unsure:

Login, no ads appear in your image. Are you paying extra for that?

Login, no ads appear in your image. Are you paying extra for that?

No, free. Also, set up two accounts (cause I couldn't remember the details of the first one, found'em later), so as far as I know you can set up more that one account if you wish.

The site says I'm using 15mb, 3 percent, in that account. have about 53 pictures in 10 albums. FYI.

No, free. Also, set up two accounts (cause I couldn't remember the details of the first one, found'em later), so as far as I know you can set up more that one account if you wish.

I don't want ads in my posts. I gotta figure out why your image page is different and you are ad-free.

link from here is: http://photobucket.com/

Don't know what the difference would be. ?? :blink:

This image has no ads but the DL page is still diff from yours.

Happy-New-Year-4.jpg

Yes. I'm registered.

Later: Maybe I'm just guilty of sloppy cropping.

Anyway, I just cropped it in Photo Editor, uploaded to the bucket, and here she be.cleanbucket.jpg

Edited.