CCleaner Community Forums
DennisD

November Desktops

Usual rules. Thumbnails only and no Imageshack, to facilitate easier loading of the thread for folk on dial-up or low bandwidth.

One to start the month with ...

ca640598c111.jpg

I often like to have a minimalistic approach so I downloaded a nature theme from Microsoft's personalization site and I changed the color to red to give it a classy feel.

Since I turned 31 today...

b7d57c104810558.jpg

Great desktop Dennis.

Is this how Lulu gets her cats I wonder :)

LOL :lol:

Since I turned 31 today...

b7d57c104810558.jpg

What a great cake - Happy Birthday LuLu :D :D :D :D

My Win 7 Desktop, the BIG BANG???? not sure except I thought this image was very impressive

I've been trying out SharpEnviro recently, and I'm loving it. It's an amazing Windows shell replacement, and it's working without any flaws here.

Here's my new SharpEnviro desktop: 71bbf368f4.png I've modified a few things, so that is not exactly how it looks.

Can anyone link me to a site with great wallpapers for my Linux??? Google image search is just not that precise.

I've been trying out SharpEnviro recently, and I'm loving it. It's an amazing Windows shell replacement, and it's working without any flaws here.

This looks like a Linux distro... :lol:

My Ubuntu November Desk Top..............it's "beertime" somewhere in the world......cheers

A little late, but thanks everyone! Birthday was nice, but now I have a cold. Go figure. lol

Can anyone link me to a site with great wallpapers for my Linux??? Google image search is just not that precise.

Hey there Ishi, try this link for Linux stuff including wallpapers.........Linux SW + Stuff

Here's a couple of Low Res samples:

New one. The pic was taken on the last night of Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios with our new friend Alex, aka The Sentinel Guard.

144e85105189683.jpg

Try here

Hey guys, long time no post :)

screenshot of the moment (I have it changing every 15 lol)

32102505684.jpg

All you need to do is prntscrn and paste into the browser applet :D to lazy to prntscrn, paste, save, upload :)

New one again. Hogwarts Castle at Islands of Adventure. Taken last night at the passholder after hours event that my friends and I went to.

883d98107653805.jpg