Allowing cookies

stymie222

I constantly have to log into Netflix.(user name/password) CCleaner always deletes the cookies.

Although I have excluded the cookies from Netflix.com for CCleaner, the log in page for Netflix (netflix.com/login) never appears in the exclusion list.

I can't find a way to add this address manually.

• Moderators

and if that works you can specify ccleaner exclude that flash cookie

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I constantly have to log into Netflix.(user name/password) CCleaner always deletes the cookies.

Although I have excluded the cookies from Netflix.com for CCleaner, the log in page for Netflix (netflix.com/login) never appears in the exclusion list.

I can't find a way to add this address manually.

Are you using Options > Exclude to keep the cookies?

If so, login at Netflix then close your browser. In CCleaner go to Options > Cookies and move the cookies from delete to keep using the ->.

Have a look at this link for more details.

I have two cookies from Netflix, "netflix.com" and "www.netflix.com" both non flash cookies.

Are you using Options > Exclude to keep the cookies?

If so, login at Netflix then close your browser. In CCleaner go to Options > Cookies, and move the cookies from delete to keep using the ->.

Have a look at this link for more details.

I have two cookies from Netflix, "netflix.com" and "www.netflix.com" both non flash cookies.

I also have those Netflix address's to exclude. As mentioned above, the login page (www.netflix.com/login) never appears on the list so I cant move it to the "allow" side.

I also have those Netflix address's to exclude. As mentioned above, the login page (www.netflix.com/login) never appears on the list so I cant move it to the "allow" side.

It doesn't show up for me as well. What makes you think there should be a cookie (www.netflix.com/login)?

With the two saved cookies I have, the site remembers me and I'm automatically signed in to Netflix.

What browser are you using?