Post DeskTop

Inu-Ya

hey Inu, how do you like arovak anti-spyware?

23425[/snapback]

"It's Arovax my friend" And I'm liking it so far. But it still has "False Positive". I've reported a few like... 2Search and a Unknown Trojan which was found on my compouter when I reformatted and didn't have Sp2 or... any updates at the time. I'd thought scanning then would be a good time. "which it was cause it was useful" but it's good. Just watch out for the things it comes up with in results.

I like the first one better.

Just my opion but i think it would look better with less Icons and just a tool bar or something :)

23596[/snapback]

Mine was like what you said. Which I understand why you hate Icons around the desktop :rolleyes: . Icons get in the way of the Wallpaper of course. :lol:

another wb5 d-top using iFlex.(recolored)

thumb-30292.png

Biggie

Wallpaper is named Pier.

23644[/snapback]

lol, the look gives it away. I like the wallpaper though. Very nice and sleek. I'm going around and looking for more and more Visuals. But I'm thinking about using a program that applys Themes or Visual but I don't know any programs. I don't want a progran that could mess up my OS as I did last time. I used Stardock's WindowsBlinds and that Completely changed my Help &Support Icons too a Mac look. It was all slow and junk. Anyways, I use Uxtheme but the only thing I can do is apply the Visual and not all the other features such as the shells andwhat any other type of files it comes with. I hope someone can lead the way for me. I love the look of Vista and all but I just like trying out different Themes and Visuals that are Avab. for us all.

Hope someone can help me :unsure:

well, then give wb 5 a go. not slow anymore, it uses the same process as windows does (aka uxtheme)..and be sure to take a minute in the settings and uncheck the "change icons" checkbox. it pays off looking at the options once and again lol.

btw, what did you mean with "lol, the look gives it away" ?

well, then give wb 5 a go. not slow anymore, it uses the same process as windows does (aka uxtheme)..and be sure to take a minute in the settings and uncheck the "change icons" checkbox. it pays off looking at the options once and again lol.

btw, what did you mean with "lol, the look gives it away" ?

23663[/snapback]

The Wallpaper itself. It's a pier and the name of it is Pier.