Post DeskTop

Inu-Ya

200606262327179xn.th.jpg

(Hehe) Founded Here! I like the way the Theme changes the sounds, look, and the cursor :)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Windows XP Classic theme, black background.

My Computer, My Network Places, My Documents, Recycle Bin, four folders: Media, Stuff, Documents, Games.

Keeps down on the RAM usage, loads instantly, plain, simple... sometimes just for the heck of it I'll start up Window Blinds again and go on a modding rampage... but I'm a sucker for speed and getting the best performance out of my (sucky) hardware :)

200607032127540qo.th.jpg
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

lol we're using the same visual theme xcept for that i'm using the window logo and your using the apple! heh

nice desk.. its too clean :P

lol, thx. I have all my Apps. in the quick launch tab.

@krit86lr: amarjeethans@gmail.com ?? LOL nice wallpaper! I think you should tweak your dexstop a bit more ;)

I love my desktop. What else should I do to it? :(:(:(:(:(

btw - Am I supposed to email you? :huh:

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

btw - Am I supposed to email you? :huh:

LMFAO! hahaha no silly!! Look at your screenshot, you can see that email address in the background :lol: i was just wondering who's email address is that.

288olaow8888cq2.jpg

OMG! I never even notice that anymore. roflmao I never would have known what you were talking about. :P

The email address is probably the author's email of that wallpaper. ;)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• Moderators

The email address is probably the author's email of that wallpaper. ;)

Probably, however it looks really stupid seeing a large email address twice on a wallpaper thus ruining it. After all the wallpaper isn't a Ford GT which then a big ole Ford logo would be logical. The author could have simply put the creation info at the bottom in small text which would be hidden by the taskbar.

Probably, however it looks really stupid seeing a large email address twice on a wallpaper thus ruining it. After all the wallpaper isn't a Ford GT which then a big ole Ford logo would be logical. The author could have simply put the creation info at the bottom in small text which would be hidden by the taskbar.

FINE!!!! Everyone hates my wallpaper then. But I love it. :P:D:P:D