Post DeskTop

Inu-Ya

Yes I did ..but if you know what you are doing it is not dangerous at all.

To show the free space I used AveDesk.

Thank you sir. I am not that savy, but i am interested in getting the desktop to have the groovy look you got on yours. :)

I finally decided i could be bothered doing this purely cos I love this shot and it should be shared :rolleyes:

It's one for Andavari, I think !

(and no, it's not the infamous 2005 GP - it's 2004)

desktop4yh.th.jpg

Oh, and I've just seen a program challenge Schumacher against an F1 fighter plane (he lost, but only after it had taken off !) 30 seconds to travel 1km - ooooo !

since i got tired of my previous skin, i went back to Luna Element but this time, i'm using the compact version since i like slim toolbars/windows.

desktop38dj.th.jpg

i recently found out some neat tricks with AveDesk. i also added more program to ObjectDock and a lot of other stuff.

all2qu.th.jpg

slika11nr.th.jpg

slika24ck.th.jpg

i maded this "skin"! Simple and light on resources (Windows classic vs vith color changes and folder view changes (+ without windows explorer icons and address bar))!

For drawing in any case i use paint (from windows) and i maded these 2 backgrounds with it! it also simple but i love it and it's peace for my eyes ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time I've ever tried to capture a screenshot, so here goes...

desktop6pl.th.jpg

Looks like I did something wrong. I'll try again. I hope you people don't mind me experimenting. :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Try again..

desktop0oo.th.jpg

Yippee! You learn something new everyday..

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

untitled8zp1.th.jpg
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8