Post DeskTop

Inu-Ya

:D HELLO, i HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. iF i WERE TO USE CLEAN UP, DOES THAT WHIPE OUT ALL MY INFOMATION i CLEAN UP?

press the button "prt scr". Then open paint and press ctrl+V. Then save it as a jpeg file and upload it here:

http://imageshack.us/

Then copy and paste the first thumbnail link to the forum.

• Moderators

This isnt really the right section for this but I think it only cleans up browser history and a few other things.(not all of what ccleaner uses)

It was being recommended for a while on sites like spyware warrior or bleeping computer but then they found out it had a bug that was causing some problems.(I just dont remember what it was)

I'll read up more on it soon if I can find the post again.

Lara Croft...

Sweet! And here I thought I was the only person on Earth who still liked Tomb Raider!

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

you used a BricoPack didn't you :P.

also, here's my desktop. it's the same as before but with diffrent Dock icons.

desktop5hv.th.jpg

I used 4 things. It's the Bricko pack theme, and crystal dlb 2 theme mixed together. I only liked certain thing about each of them, and now I have only the things that I want. Plus iColorfolder, and Deviant Art Wallpaper.

Now I love it! Thanks. :D

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• Moderators

You can grab the Mustang here as I don't remember where I downloaded it from.

I'm not using any theme packs at all, it's the official Microsoft Windows XP Royale Theme, download it here.

About the icons some are from famfamfam.com, iconaholic.com, and there's also a few free ones from a very expensive set at yellowicon.com. The Mozilla icon is one of a few I created myself, and the ewido anti-malware one is from an image stripped out of the program itself that I modified into a few icons because I don't like the default distracting bright yellow icon.