CCleaner Download Milestone

MrG

• Admin

ccleaner_celebration.pngThis week we've reached a milestone no one at Piriform imagined we'd reach. That is we've had our 500 millionth download of CCleaner!

Created just over 6 years ago, CCleaner quickly became and still is the standard for computer cleaning and optimization. We're supremely grateful for the loyalty of our users, and aim to continue to create great products well into the future. :)

If you'd like to download and install a copy of CCleaner then please visit piriform.com/ccleaner.

View the full blog post

Congratulations on the milestone.

I've been a CCleaner user for over five years now and won't own a computer without it.

I would have to say a thousand of those downloads are mine and referrals from me. :)

Thanks as always to you and the staff at Piriform for all your hard work.

Congratulations. Good to see nice things happen to nice people. :D

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

In the early days of CCleaner I wasn't much of a fan, but I came around and now CCleaner is one of *many* cleaners/optimisers I use quite frequently :)

Windows 7 - Office 2010 - Internet Explorer 9

All better than the versions preceding them :D

Wooh! I like the fireworks, CCleaner 3.0 should have that as an icon :P!

I've been using since er.. I don't remember the exact version but it was still written in VB and had the old color scheme. Probably 1.28.277 judging by its release time and knowing thats around the time I first started using it. At any rate, congrats piriform team! :)

• 2 weeks later...