I'm off for the rest of the day

Augeas

Hi Hazel, I was trying to bring a little wit into the strange nature of the forum today.

Hi, Augeas. I know the feeling...some of my best stuff falls flat these days...5.gif

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I wasn't that active in this forum for the last few days but if anything strange did happen to me, that would be the occasional times that I could not access this forum as I was having this "you do not have permission" blah blah blah thing that appears when I try to get here.

But I wish we would have more active members in here to share ideas and things that will keep us awake and interested cause admit it, this forum is considerably small. And if there is anything strange in here, its easier for us to feel it.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

I wasn't that active in this forum for the last few days but if anything strange did happen to me, that would be the occasional times that I could not access this forum as I was having this "you do not have permission" blah blah blah thing that appears when I try to get here.

But I wish we would have more active members in here to share ideas and things that will keep us awake and interested cause admit it, this forum is considerably small. And if there is anything strange in here, its easier for us to feel it.

Well if you want something different,how about some good news! The vet has just rang and after Fluffy was in the vet and a blood test taken for Hyperthroidism,Increase in appetite but with wheight loss,and can be a thyroid problem that can lead to heart problems well the results are that the blood tests are within normal levels ! so there`s no need for tablets for the rest of her life or an operation !

Well if you want something different,how about some good news! The vet has just rang and after Fluffy was in the vet and a blood test taken for Hyperthroidism,Increase in appetite but with wheight loss,and can be a thyroid problem that can lead to heart problems well the results are that the blood tests are within normal levels ! so there`s no need for tablets for the rest of her life or an operation !

Now that is good news Fluffy :)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"