CCleaner v1.25 coming this week

MrG

• Moderators
Wow, amazing. Corrections in spelling!  :o

Proper spelling in a program is essential, it eliminates confusion, and is serious since people will generally always report improper usage of their language within an application.

Also since the CCleaner installer is the only way I know of to have the language file updated it's an important update, and if you don't think it is then run CCleaner, click Options->Version History and you'll see that updates to translations are included in the list of changes.

Proper spelling in a program is essential, it eliminates confusion, and is serious since people will generally always report improper usage of their language within an application.

Also since the CCleaner installer is the only way I know of to have the language file updated it's an important update, and if you don't think it is then run CCleaner, click Options->Version History and you'll see that updates to translations are included in the list of changes.

I agree I asked if there would be something "really" new as in feature wise. You replied with "there will be spelling corrections"... nothing really exiting.