PROTECT YOUR SYSTEM FILES AND YOUR PERSONAL FILES NOW 100% FREE!

Lyronx

I just found out this awesome program. It's called System Protect. It can protect your OS files and you can also protect your personal files. This program prevents your files from being deleted accidentally or by a virus program. Here are some of the great features: multiple levels of security, choose which files/folder to be protected, password application (if anyone tries to change the program's settings they will need your password) Read the webiste for more information.

PROTECT YOUR SYSTEM AND YOUR FILES NOW!

Need a free, reliable, fast, easy to use-anti spyware program? Then say hello to Spyware Terminator. I have been using this program for 5 months now and it is probably the best anti spyware program I have ever used. These are some reasons why I love this program, it has a real-time mode protection, web security guard (software), file removal, multiple scan levels, HIPS application control (like windows UAC), custom shield (you can customize how you want your Spyware Terminator Shield to protect you), clamAV (anti-virus software optional), scheduler and so much more!

KILL THAT SPYWARE 100% FREE!

uhhh but its free? i wrote this lol. I have read some discussions about Spyware Terminator in their forums. Some guy asked a question if they were the "Rogue" program. Spyware Terminator was a name used before them (I think) to be a rogue program. Mine is completely free and I got it from the original website.

what?

Aqua is saying that toolbars packaged with software of this kind is almost always a sign of spyware/fake software. Personally I would touch the program you have recommended since your post seems more like spam than an actual plug.

I'm Shane.

Aqua is saying that toolbars packaged with software of this kind is almost always a sign of spyware/fake software. Personally I would touch the program you have recommended since your post seems more like spam than an actual plug.

If its fake then how come I couldn't delete my OS Files using my other PC?

Lyronx, cut out the argumentativeness. Where did I say that it was fake? Please read the comments properly before getting defensive.

Sorry I was referring to Aqua.

then stop promosting applications like that.

i can picture u telling all ur mates about these great apps when reality iks u wouldnt no the first thing about them

im sorry how2 ever harsh that sounds. u just recommended a known spy ware app.

No fate but what we make

Not trying to impose myself here as an expert on this -- nor do I use this software -- but I do think there is a difference between "System Protect" and "System Protect 2009," which is a known rogue app.

Not trying to impose myself here as an expert on this -- nor do I use this software -- but I do think there is a difference between "System Protect" and "System Protect 2009," which is a known rogue app.

its just false advertisements(everyone wants to make money or ruin people's lives). Besides I have scanned both of the software with multi anti virus programs and reported no any danger or whatsoever.