Website Redesign

MrG

• Admin

pear_big_w.pngAs well as making great software, we're also aiming for a great website!

So we've moved things around and restyled certain sections to make the Piriform website faster to navigate, and also slightly easier on the eye! :)

We hope you like the changes.

View the full blog post

Nice...would be even better with a "Forum" and "Docs" tab in the bar below the logo. wink.gif

Also, +1 for Ishan, even though it's not a website-related thing but a forum one.

Piriform French translator

Looks pretty nice and clean but I miss some color... :( too white for my taste... btw images of the main site showcase are loaded very very slow... you should preload this images the first time the site opens...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

pear_big_w.pngAs well as making great software, we're also aiming for a great website!

So we've moved things around and restyled certain sections to make the Piriform website faster to navigate, and also slightly easier on the eye! :)

We hope you like the changes.

View the full blog post

I for one say "FANTASTIC" MrG, well done I think it looks great and yes very easy on the eyes. Also easy to move around and fast.

Keep up the good work Piriform :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

I luv the new look B)

The white background could do with some softening... shading maybe ;) otherwise a great improvement!

• 4 weeks later...