External HDD

Lyronx

Hey, I'm new to this forums and I signed up because I needed help with my external HDD. I bought this Apollo Imation 2.5" 250GB Portable HDD just a couple of months ago. I have used about 150GB worth of space in this HDD and I always keep it in very good conditions. I always check the files I'm transferring if they have any kind of virus or dangerous effects on an ext. HDD. Just yesterday I plugged in my HDD to the computer and it seems that I cannot find it in anywhere. I have used Disk Manager, I tried different port hubs, different cables. Still no luck, I hope my files aren't corrupted because they are really important. I have never dropped it or in anyway to cause it to break inside. Any help out there I would greatly appreciate.

• Moderators

Does it show if you plug it in to a different computer?

Have you tried unplugging computer from any power supply, also external from any power

supply then plugging the external into the pc and booting up?.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I haven't tried it in a different computer. I'll ask my friend if I can try it in his. I have tired unplugging the power supplies and plugging it back. Restarting the PC. Still no luck. :unsure:

Have you checked Device Manager for yellow markers??

Richard S.

yes i have but still no luck. Please close this topic, I bought a Western Digital 750GB HDD. I hope this one is better.