Norton Internet Security 2006

Ultimate Predator

I am thinking of getting buying Norton Internet Security 2006, though apparently it is quite bloated with all the different things it installs (i.e

Norton AntiVirus, Norton ? Personal Firewall, Norton? Privacy Control, Norton AntiSpam? and Norton? Parental Control, do you think this Norton Internet Security 2006 will make my PC slower with my following bits, or do I need to update my system:

256 RAM

1.6 GZ Processor

38.2 gigabyte harddrive

512 Kbps speed internet connection

We have it on a computer at work, which is very similar to the spec of your computer.

I personally think the computer is a pig to work on, because it is so slow, and to make matters worse the yearly subscription has just been renewed, despite my best efforts to get it uninstalled.

I will try my best to get rid of it this time next year as well.

Our other computer in work is a 4/5 year old computer running ME, on this computer I was allowed to put my choice of software on, which is ZoneAlarm and AVG, this computer works much quicker.

I spoke to someone and they said the same, said startup is slower as is accessing the programn, says I should try it out and then stick another 256 RAM inside of it if I do find it much slower, he says I don't need to do anything with my processor, just RAM.

Norton is the best there is no doubt, just use up lots of the system recources from what I can tell.