Spring

hazelnut

I love to see flowers bloom at this season but I also like to see fruiting trees.

I enjoy eating watermelons at this time of the year too but since it is hot, every rain drop is a blessing.

Hey Andavari, if Hazel is from the UK, from what country are you????

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

That and the documentation that was leaked about the leaders in GW possibly falsifying information to governments

Possibly? A month ago Phil Jones admitted he falsified the data. But of course you wouldn't have heard about any of that on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, BBC, AP, Reuters, etc. <_<

That's why we have the interwebs, people.

• Moderators
Possibly? A month ago Phil Jones admitted he falsified the data. But of course you wouldn't have heard about any of that on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, BBC, AP, Reuters, etc. <_<

That's why we have the interwebs, people.

Well I had only heard a short news discussion about it, can't even remember the news channel now and that was many months ago. Nice to know he finally admitted falsifying the information. Like you've stated though not a whiff of it on the news channels now.

What is surely in the headlines of the news today is the tragic fate of the Polish president and much of their intellectual elite. It was too foggy on Russia like if its not exactly spring.

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Yep, sure has, think we are almost done with winter like weather, finally heading to spring.

Not where I'm at, we get baked for several days then it drops 20 to 30 degrees. Sort of strange running the air conditioning in the day, then the heat at night which reminds me of a vacation in Wisconsin a very long time ago.

• Moderators

so, yeah, it was spring (and nearly summer) here for about a week . . . then it snowed last night. . . wow

DSC_0719.JPG

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

It looks fake to me. The snowflakes are too white and there are barely much snowflakes on the ground. It seems a bit uneasy to get a camera just as the first batch of snowflakes started falling. The background seems dry, suggesting you are not living in a frigid region and if this did happen,it would have made news headlines.

In India, its getting hotter by the day. Its hotter than usual O.o

On the brighter side, the monsoons seem to be making its mark earlier than usual. The weather patterns are changing!

P.S. This thread reminds me of the movie: 500 Days of Summer.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

It looks fake to me. The snowflakes are too white and there are barely much snowflakes on the ground.

We're thinking along the same lines. I didn't say anything earlier about it, but yeah the shadows behind many of the snowflakes look like they were PhotoShop'd in. Although I do like the Jeep in the picture!

We're thinking along the same lines. I didn't say anything earlier about it, but yeah the shadows behind many of the snowflakes look like they were PhotoShop'd in. Although I do like the Jeep in the picture!

Same here.

I like Sephiroth in your Avatar.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

Same here.

I like Sephiroth in your Avatar.

He was the ultimate video game badass! ;) I'd like the newest Final Fantasy, but don't feel like putting in 100+ hours anymore of fighting monsters/creators to just properly build the characters.

It looks fake to me. The snowflakes are too white and there are barely much snowflakes on the ground. It seems a bit uneasy to get a camera just as the first batch of snowflakes started falling. The background seems dry, suggesting you are not living in a frigid region and if this did happen,it would have made news headlines.

There is light snow accumulation on the Jeep top. The ground beneath it is dry vs a wet driveway, snow just starting to fall and may have stopped soon afterward.

The structure appears to be adobe - southwest USA, a warm arid area not accustomed to much if any snow. Could very well be legit.

- Detective kroozer :lol:

Although I do like the Jeep in the picture!

Yeah, I was gonna say, nice jeep though.

Yes the climate is changing, BUT which way....One minute it's getting hotter, now it's getting colder, it's also dryer, bugger me it's now the wettest it's been for...........

Well folks way down here in Hobart Tasmania (towards the bottom of the Globe) the Sun is shinning bright, no wind, almost no cloud at all, min last night was 7?C and we are heading for a max of 15?C, it's a great day to be alive.

We also have a saying down here in TAS, "if you don't like the weather, come back in 1/2 an hour". Tasmania definitely experiences "four seasons in 1 day". :P

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

In my place, the average day temperature is ~33ºC and basically ~37ºC in the cities. And more and more people from any social class gets a heatstroke and unluckily, many have died. Try drinking more water and maybe let the missis open more windows to let the air (if any) in. Of if you some of you can't take the weather, try going on a holiday trip on someplace cooler or warmer or somewhere where the weather is more predictable.

In my place, the average day temperature is ~33ºC and basically ~37ºC in the cities. And more and more people from any social class gets a heatstroke and unluckily, many have died. Try drinking more water and maybe let the missis open more windows to let the air (if any) in. Of if you some of you can't take the weather, try going on a holiday trip on someplace cooler or warmer or somewhere where the weather is more predictable.

So just where is it that you live? and yes Ishi that is bloody hot and 3 years ago I lived in Canberra where in summertime during the months of December to March (approx) the normal daytime temp was normally somewhere between 32º to 41º and night time it would drop to about 24º - 27º. Winter time saw min temps at -4º and max at +12º. I must admit I ended up installing a reverse cycle air conditioner which made the extremes of summer and winter bearable, then solved the problem of the extremes by moving to Hobart Tasmania, where temps are much more temperate Winter daytime about 15º summer about 24º approx. :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

So just where is it that you live? and yes Ishi that is bloody hot and 3 years ago I lived in Canberra where in summertime during the months of December to March (approx) the normal daytime temp was normally somewhere between 32? to 41? and night time it would drop to about 24? - 27?. Winter time saw min temps at -4? and max at +12?. I must admit I ended up installing a reverse cycle air conditioner which made the extremes of summer and winter bearable, then solved the problem of the extremes by moving to Hobart Tasmania, where temps are much more temperate Winter daytime about 15? summer about 24? approx. :D

We, Ishi and I, both live in Philippines. ;)

We, Ishi and I, both live in Philippines. ;)

Yes I am from the Philippines. Good guessing... How did you know???

Its a bit cooler here in the south :)

Yes I am from the Philippines. Good guessing... How did you know???

Its a bit cooler here in the south :)

Oh yeah, you didn't post in my Comments, yes. :lol:

It doesn't even appear there lol. I thought it was invalid.