Spring

hazelnut

• Moderators

For the first time since last October I have been sitting in the garden in warm sun.

I have a garden swing and have been sitting, my feet swinging gently while having my eyes closed. I could hear the birds calling to each other and telling themselves how much there was to do..sticks to collect...nests to build and eggs to lay.

Opening my eyes I noticed the colours in the garden had returned, flowers seemed to have opened overnight.

I cannot begin to tell you how good it feels.

Spring has arrived :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Where as i don't share your ability to be fluent in bird, i did just how ever enjoy a lovely run in are local woods/fields.

So much nicer in the warm sun

No fate but what we make

"How nice to be in England....now that England`s here,

I stand upstraight in my wheelbarrow and prentend I`m Boadicea!" :lol:

Hazelnut I too have been in the garden cutting back with the birds singing and Fluffy the cat with me basking in the sun meowing......

;)

• Moderators

We went from winter, straight into summer with middle 70F and low 80F, then right back into winter with 40F - all in the span of this week! Supposed to get frost on the ground tonight too, then the temps are suppose to rise rapidly again.

• Moderators

I cut my grass for the first time this year, and I was serenaded by a Blackbird for the entire time.

It was still singing away after dark ... Magic. And it will start singing at about 3.00am ... not so magic, but how can you complain about a bird singing. :)

but how can you complain about a bird singing.

Every morning for 3 months at 3/4am believe me i was very much complaining.

No fate but what we make

• Moderators
Every morning for 3 months at 3/4am believe me i was very much complaining.

To be honest, if I'd had a shotgun handy some of these 3.00am starts, I'd have waved it angrily under it's nose beak.

But to do that I would have had to climb out of bed. So difficult at 3.00am.

• Moderators
To be honest, if I'd had a shotgun handy some of these 3.00am starts, I'd have waved it angrily under it's nose beak.

But to do that I would have had to climb out of bed. So difficult at 3.00am.

Maybe get one of those wooden Owl statues, that would keep all kinds of animals away from your property. Then again some animals are so oblivious to danger they may pay it no attention, or know it isn't real.

In our place, its looking like the introduction to a hot year with 32 degrees Celsius room temperature average. Imagine it being 35 or 37 outside, we call it summer not spring. The sun's rays felt too hot like they can burn the skin unlike just a few years ago when they were cooler.

Global Warming has taken its toll.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

In our place, its looking like the introduction to a hot year with 32 degrees Celsius room temperature average. Imagine it being 35 or 37 outside, we call it summer not spring. The sun's rays felt too hot like they can burn the skin unlike just a few years ago when they were cooler.

You mean Global Warming is taking its toll. ;) And it's only started.

You mean Global Warming is taking its toll. ;) And it's only started.

Yes its taking its toll but it has already taken a lot of effect on the world today.

Sometimes, its no longer global warming, its global burning now lol.

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

• Moderators

From the severe winter we had the news was all over that GW topic, and some experts have stated it may just be a ploy to get funding. That and the documentation that was leaked about the leaders in GW possibly falsifying information to governments and the world population that again leads right back to them wanting money.

From the severe winter we had the news was all over that GW topic, and some experts have stated it may just be a ploy to get funding. That and the documentation that was leaked about the leaders in GW possibly falsifying information to governments and the world population that again leads right back to them wanting money.

I'm still spraying away with the Chlorofluorocarbons, but it ain't getting any warmer where I live.

I believe in it, not by the expert's point of view but my own point of view cause it really is getting hotter from where I live than just a few years ago. Global warming does not necessarily mean that all of the world will be hot but what it does is climate change which alters the normal seasons of hot and cold around the world. You know, the climate does not just go eccentric over just a few years unless an outside force (such as an asteroid impact or large volcanic eruption) has been altering the balance of nature. I live in the tropics so we are in a community prone to climate change.

Yeah suppose that not all what the experts have to say are true but at least we now have more reasons to conserve and re-think what we do in this world for future generations, right????

• Moderators
Yeah suppose that not all what the experts have to say are true but at least we now have more reasons to conserve and re-think what we do in this world for future generations, right????

No need to shout in font size 3. :P

Recycling is a good idea which has to be done anyways as oil will become even more scarce. The planet will get hotter on its own anyways and could potentially be uninhabitable for life regardless of "the human outside influences rather they be true or false" going just by what astronomers state about the Sun growing hotter as it ages. So in the end everything will be completely recycled anyways, and of course reused, although we won't be around to see the outcome.

No need to shout in font size 3. :P

Recycling is a good idea which has to be done anyways as oil will become even more scarce. The planet will get hotter on its own anyways and could potentially be uninhabitable for life regardless of "the human outside influences rather they be true or false" going just by what astronomers state about the Sun growing hotter as it ages. So in the end everything will be completely recycled anyways, and of course reused, although we won't be around to see the outcome.

It is not a good to reason that "the Earth will have the inevitable fate of being swallowed by the Sun anyways". Yes, the Earth will get hotter because of the growing sun but not for another 5 billion years, long after the descendants of man have found another planet to live. What matters is the "near" future. That future that will happen in our lifetimes and the next few generations to come. And just after a few decades, there has been significant changes.

And how about the next ice age, some might ask??? Many thousands more years and the huge world population cannot live through that as well.

Quick changes in nature that could happen in just a few years or a few decades will have a catastrophic chain of events as man will have quite little time to adapt especially now that we number in billions.

I think what man is doing now is shorten the time that his species can survive into this world and that is demonstrated by a lot of us now who refuse or are too lazy to take action.

Sorry to divert the discussion here by the way.

• Moderators

Poor little Spring, never seems to last long anyway. After 2 warm days, yesterday was okay but a cool breeze. Today it is dark, foggy and cool.

Spring is the UK is so predictable!!

As regards the global warming diversion discussion, I take the longer view we are but small grains in a desert, time is measured in grains some bigger than others.

Ebbs and flows, hot and cold.

Little is new since time began

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
It is not a good to reason that "the Earth will have the inevitable fate of being swallowed by the Sun anyways". Yes, the Earth will get hotter because of the growing sun but not for another 5 billion years

I'm not going to go any further into dicussing global warming then adding in the space/sun theories since the scientific stuff I have in mind will start getting very technical.

Personally I like very much how Hazelnut put it.