Suggestion re Recycling Bin

greyowl2

Please consider adding an Advanced Setting for Recycling Bin to delete files that are older than 7 days or a variety of time periods eg 48 hours or 72 hours. This would be similar to the current Advanced Setting for Temp Files. This could allow for more frequent clearing of the Recycling Bin with the added margin of safety of reconsidering more current files. I would hope that this could be incorporated with the secure delete of CC.

There an older app called BinManager (http://www.cheztabor.com/BinManager/index.htm) which provides this function, but it do not offer the option of secure delete. I would be much better to have this incorporated in CC.

Thank you for the consideration of this suggestion.

Iv never quite under stood why people need a fail safe with recycle bin.

They recycle bin is your fail safe, deleting the file originally is your miss take

No fate but what we make

Please consider adding an Advanced Setting for Recycling Bin to delete files that are older than 7 days or a variety of time periods eg 48 hours or 72 hours. This would be similar to the current Advanced Setting for Temp Files.

+1 - I think that's a very sensible suggestion. Maybe allow the user to specify n days.