Blank results

theweeman

Using V1.23.160

Windows ME

Avg free

Sygate

Spyware Guard Programs running

Now the problem I have is as follows. The program installs ok. But when i click on analyze the progress bar goes up 3 to 4 times, but instead of showing me things to delete the results part is blank. There is nothing there at all.

I have tried unistalling/reinstalling it. Tried running with out avg etc running and still this goings on. Has anybody got any ideas on how to fix this.

This is only recent mind you. I have not installed any other programs since last time i used it about two weeks ago. Not even a microsoft update.

Any help would be great thanks.

Ps this program is great ( when it works right).

:unsure: I have WindowsME as well and this has happened to me on a couple of occasions< What I have done when this happens is >Analyze and when a blank window shows up, clean anyway. Then run the Analyze again and it should show you what it previously cleaned. Reboot and try again.

..........and Make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle

Keep your software up to date

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?

:unsure: I have WindowsME as well and this has happened to me on a couple of occasions< What I have done when this happens is >Analyze and when a blank window shows up, clean anyway. Then run the Analyze again and it should show you what it previously cleaned. Reboot and try again.

Hi thanks i tried that already.

Good news though.

I ran another cleaning prog late last night and then i ran CCleaner again. And i got results this time. And again just now, so it looks like i got licked. Perhaps it was trying to remove to much or some thing.

Thanks acooldozen