Show recently installed programs

tonyblenk

I would very much agree with this if ccleaner offered a proper uninstall, other then just invoking the uninstaller of the application.

No fate but what we make

You are suggesting that the CCleaner module for uninstalling programs should have the ability to be sorted by when the program was installed. I agree on this one but I believe that this has already been implemented..

Check the screenshot.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

You are suggesting that the CCleaner module for uninstalling programs should have the ability to be sorted by when the program was installed. I agree on this one but I believe that this has already been implemented..

Check the screenshot.

I'm running the same CCleaner version on XP Home and I don't get the same columns - just Name, Publisher and Version.

I'm running XP Home and I don't get the same columns - just Name, Publisher and Version.

Same as, I'd like ccleaner to Highlight newly installed applications.

No fate but what we make

Same as, I'd like ccleaner to Highlight newly installed applications.

You are saying that you don't have the install date column when you use CCleaner v.2.28 on Windows XP???

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

You are saying that you don't have the install date column when you use CCleaner v.2.28 on Windows XP???

Yes that's exactly what I said .....

I'm running the same CCleaner version on XP Home and I don't get the same columns - just Name, Publisher and Version.

Well they better implement this for Windows XP user since there are still many of them today.

Well they better implement this for Windows XP user since there are still many of them today.

Yes Ishi there are many XP users out there and will be for several years to come which includes me.

3 - XP Pro and 1 Windows 7 (non critical environment).

My XP Pro SP3 units show: Name, Publisher & Version

My Win 7 Home premium 32bit unit show: Name, Publisher, Install date, Size & Version

Why not get the best of both worlds by using CCleaner and Belarc Advisor (shows all of the above) Belarc Advisor PLUS New to Belarc current Version: Software versions, usage & size and Network Map. Both apps are great when purchasing second hand PC's for hardware & software auditing before you hand over the cash (assuming their in working condition).

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Why not get the best of both worlds by using CCleaner and Belarc Advisor (shows all of the above) Belarc Advisor PLUS New to Belarc current Version: Software versions, usage & size and Network Map. Both apps are great when purchasing second hand PC's for hardware & software auditing before you hand over the cash (assuming their in working condition).

But it would be better if all this can be viewed upon the interface of just one application. I frankly don't understand why XP can't have the install date column in CCleaner's module.