MUI reference -33057

arejfour

Just recently when I run the registry cleaner portion of CCleaner I've been getting a MUI Cache Reference -33057, something, I've never gotten before as long as I have been using CC for the last 18 months. It seems to have coincided with the my installation of the latest version of CC. Now, CC does remove it, but, it keeps showing up every 3rd or 4th scan. Is this some sort of false positive on the part of CC or did the new version detect something that was always there. By-the-way what is it?

I've been experiencing the same issue on my Windows Vista 64 system.

I never had the "oobe, -30057" :unsure::D registry issue before and, like you said, it recurrs again after performing a regclean on it.

I am glad I am not the only one with this problem and yes, it never was a problem before until now.

• 2 months later...

I've been experiencing the same issue on my Windows Vista 64 system.

I never had the "oobe, -30057" :unsure::D registry issue before and, like you said, it recurrs again after performing a regclean on it.

I am glad I am not the only one with this problem and yes, it never was a problem before until now.

I have the same problem has an answer been posted anywhere on the forum I just joined up to see how i could fix it

Missing MUI Reference @%SystemRoot%\system32\oobefldr,-33057 HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache

I have the same problem has an answer been posted anywhere on the forum I just joined up to see how i could fix it

Missing MUI Reference @%SystemRoot%\system32\oobefldr,-33057 HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache

I have the same problem on my Visa 64 system as well, Mui reference oobefldr,-33057.

Gosh, I was hoping for a fix...but I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this either.

Thank you.

Billy

• 6 months later...

I have the same problem on my Visa 64 system as well, Mui reference oobefldr,-33057.

Gosh, I was hoping for a fix...but I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this either.

Thank you.

Billy

I also have the same problem, and have for the past months. Any Fix's?