Jump to content
CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grp00

'Disable' for startup not working properly

Recommended Posts

I just installed version v2.25.1025 and found the following:

 

I goto Tools->Startup and 'Enable' a program that I'd previously 'Disabled' using a earlier version of CCleaner. It enables properly. However, when I immediately try to 'Disable' the same program it fails to disable. That is, I selected 'Enable' on a previously (prior to current version) 'Disabled' program and it enabled properly and when I now try and 'Disable' that same program again it fails to do anything, it's now a NOP. It remains enabled no matter what I do. However 'Enable' & 'Delete" still seem to work properly, as well as using 'Disable\Enable' on a program that hasn't previously been disabled with an earlier version. That is, I can select a currently 'Enabled' program, then 'Disable' it, and then immediately 'Enable' it again. However, doing the same on a previously disabled program fails to disable. It's hard to describe but I hope that makes sense. This is an odd problem and I can see how it might have slipped through testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...