Introducing Speccy

MrG

• Admin

sp_64.png

Ready for Xmas we've got a new title for you to download. Our new system information and profiling tool - Speccy!

Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!

Speccy is currently available as a beta download, so we only recommend this for advanced users. A final release will be made available in a few weeks time.

For more information on Speccy, what it will do for you and to download visit www.piriform.com/speccy

View the full blog post

Truly awesome guys. Love the App. so far!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Admin

New beta version v1.00.066 with a range of fixes:

- Multiple monitor support.

- Hard Disk partitions.

- UI position now saves properly on all OSs.

- Units added to optical drives.

- Improved DPI support.

- Minor GUI spacing changes.

- Improved installer system checking.

- HD size formatting improvements.

- GB used for Gigabytes, Gb for bits.

- Many spelling mistakes corrected.

- Over 30 other minor improvements and fixes.

sp_64.png

Ready for Xmas we've got a new title for you to download. Our new system information and profiling tool - Speccy!

Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!

Speccy is currently available as a beta download, so we only recommend this for advanced users. A final release will be made available in a few weeks time.

For more information on Speccy, what it will do for you and to download visit www.piriform.com/speccy

View the full blog post

I'm new...i have been using Ccleaner for about 4 years now..and i am all of a sudden getting two errors in the registry that come back everytime i run it..which is a couple times a day..i dont know where to go for help, so i hope u dont mind that i came here..these are the two that i get over and over and over again..

Unused File Extension .cfl HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.cfl

Unused File Extension .DVR HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.DVR

Can anyone help me? im beside myself..no clue what to do... Sincerely, ~Kat~ :(

• Moderators
I'm new...i have been using Unused File Extension .cfl HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.cfl

Unused File Extension .DVR HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.DVR

Can anyone help me? im beside myself..no clue what to do... Sincerely, ~Kat~ :(

Unused File Extensions are just that usused, they'll get added into that FileExts area if you open a folder which contains such files. It's typically safe to delete all of them with no harm, however when CCleaner offers to create a backup allow it to make the backup.

A good place to store the backups so you'll be able to find them should you need them is in:

My Documents\CCleaner Undo