Arovax Shield 1.1.162 has been released.

Arovax

I only had one problem with mine. I did a deep scan and it found only a few cookies and one Registry Item - Battler.Batch

At first I checked it and then clicked clean. After that my Task Manager was disabled. I believe that this is a bug. Should I post it on the Forum site later on?

• Moderators
Tarun, What do you mean under the word "flop" ?

He means it isn't getting very good reviews. I'm sure this will change once you start updating the database regularly and can prove that your program will remove more spyware than others.

Once its finished and you need some testers, I would be glad to help. I clean a bunch of pcs and will gladly help you test arovax antispy.

It's not even a Beta guys. It's just an Alpha version. People have to understand this. I think that it's better to start with bad and constantly show better and better product, than release something good but with huge delay and without updates.

Thank you,

-Arovax

Tarun, What do you mean under the word "flop" ?

This was a key part, which I found interesting. I bolded some of the interesting lines also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had prior experience with some of Arovax's programs like Arovax shield, and while they have been under suspicion for the lack of details they harbor about their products and the company itself; I'm almost positive that they are clean, and on the good side of the force.

But i'll say this, the company behind these products are marketing at some of the slowest computer users in America. Preferably old grannys and retards. There's never more than a few buttons on a screen, and they're simple and to the point. In a way, that clean GUI makes life easier. Yet Arovax shield tended to dumb me down everytime I looked at the interface.

Updated: (downgraded a point) - The scan generated a number of false positives like my VNC client, Pal-Talk, and other random things that may be a security issue, but are programs that are useful. The fast system scan and the full system scan seem to do the same thing...I noticed no difference, almost like both buttons are just there for the hell of it. The settings consist of what drives you scan and that's it. Needs a lot of work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've heard about a ton of false positive problems, thus I've not installed/tested this on my machine yet.