Webroot? Window Washer?

Badcompany

HELLO fORUM,

Anyone used Webroot Window Washer recently, I used it about 3years ago but it was very heavy.I'm looking for something to clean the free space on my disks.

Badcompany.

Dr.Web Security Space / SAS.Pro./ WinPatrol.

Well, there is of cause CCleaner's Wipe Freepace - a safe choice. Also Revo Uninstaller have some very effective settings but even though I'm just an average user, I would not recommend that program unless I knew for certain that it was to be used by an experienced person. Revo Uninstaller has a lot of risk potential in the wrong hands.

Well, there is of cause CCleaner's Wipe Freepace - a safe choice. Also Revo Uninstaller have some very effective settings but even though I'm just an average user, I would not recommend that program unless I knew for certain that it was to be used by an experienced person. Revo Uninstaller has a lot of risk potential in the wrong hands.

Hi ePost,

I had never noticed Wipe Freespace before in CCleaner. Thanks.

Badcompany.

Dr.Web Security Space / SAS.Pro./ WinPatrol.

HELLO fORUM,

Anyone used Webroot Window Washer recently, I used it about 3years ago but it was very heavy.I'm looking for something to clean the free space on my disks.

Badcompany.

Yep. Use it often. V- 6.5.5.155. Good app, still runs heavy. Can't see any advantage over CCleaner's free space wiper, tho. :)

edit: Well, W. Washer does overwrite the file names, and there seems to be confusion about whether CCleaner does that or not. I think not. It has been recommended in one of the ccleaner threads to incorporate that.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.