CCleaner Community Forums
LEEnoble

AMD Sempron 3600+ AM2

I wouldn't see a problem. Only if you were trying to run 64 bit and it isn't compatible with the processor. But I doubt there would be a total no work scenario with 7 if you bought that processor.

AJ

Thanks all, I've ordered it along with other parts for my budget build for delivery tomorrow.

I'll report back how I get on. :-)

you should be fine dude. 2GB is actually Minimum for either 32-Bit or 64-Bit. well, i could say 1GB would be fine for the 32-Bit Version. what do you plan on doing? just surfing the Web, Emailing, Etc. or Gaming?<<< Lol!

Why are you getting such an old processor?

You know you can get the new sempron for like $40. I think they are running a deal where you can get it with a motherboard at newegg for like $70

Hi, indeed I am in the UK :P

Just to update that I got the CPU and it works fine with Windows 7, no sluggish or anything. I forgot to add that the reason why I was getting an old CPU was because it had to be compatible with my Shuttle xPC barebones system which only takes AM2 processors upto the Athlon 64's I think.

Hi, indeed I am in the UK :P

Just to update that I got the CPU and it works fine with Windows 7, no sluggish or anything. I forgot to add that the reason why I was getting an old CPU was because it had to be compatible with my Shuttle xPC barebones system which only takes AM2 processors upto the Athlon 64's I think.

you could download PC Wizard and give us the Motherboard Brand/Model.