Number of fragmented files/time to completion.

JDub

I noticed defragller said it was down to 2 files amounting to 500k~ left to defragment yet kept loading up other files to defrag.

It seems some files are getting defraged without being in the list? I don't really care if there are some files I cant manually defragment, but I would like as accurate a countdown and numerical display as possible.

clipboard01hf.th.jpg

Here is an example, defraggler went on to defrag hundreds of files despite only showing <20 there.

Great product otherwise.

post-32015-1253732723_thumb.jpg

post-32015-1253732723_thumb.jpg

I've let it continue to run and I want to make this clear I do not think this is a "slow" defrag, I think it simply isnt displaying a count of things correctly.

clipboard02fk.th.jpg

Thats the damage its done since my last post. It's still going along at a nice clip.

post-32015-1253733566_thumb.jpg

post-32015-1253733566_thumb.jpg

I have seen the same thing I think, are you doing a quick defrag or a regular defrag. Cuz if you are doing a regular defrag you could have 0 files to defrag and it will still look like it is defragging other files. I am guessing the reason they did that is because when you do a full defrag you all so are defragging Free space. But I agree with you why not be specific on what it is doing.

John