10Mb connection ?

englishmen

Can someone help me out i am with Pipex i pay ?25 or something like that for 512Kb then i got a Gmail saying they are upgrading me for free to 1Mb then on upgrade month i get a 2Mb connection. So i thought very cool indeed then as you may have read around the forum im having problems with my connection keep drooping i reconnect as usual and it now says :blink: 10mb :blink: . Would they actual upgrade me from 512Kb to 10Mb for nothing extra.

untitled15wd.th.jpg

i assume it would be free. btw what reason does ur internet lose its connection??

just to make sure its not an error u should test ur connection to see if it really is 10mb

Homer: I never apologise, im sorry Lisa. Thats just the way i am

• Moderators

Sadly your connection isnt 10mb. If I look at the network connections screen this is what I get

connection5dw.jpg

I think thats just how fast your sending info to and from your provider not other servers. I wish my connection was 100mb :D (If I test it on the site that you went to I get 4mb).

hey, out of curiosity, thats a cool skin for FF. whats is called? and could i get a link to it?

also, what are you using to skin windows?

thanks

)corjello(

I forgot the site i got them from tho it was likely deviantart so i have uploaded them to the brilliant uploadr site. Click here to download.