K-lite

Vanguard382

IIRC the p2p network that Kaaza connects to isnt secure at all. there's a problem with how the network identifies the files(prolly due to very bad hashing) meaning that if you download an mp3, you might accidently download a virus. i dont think i will ever use any client that connects to FastTrack

also check this out. http://www.filesharingguide.com/fasttrack.htm

I have the install .exe for the last clean version of K-Lite (2.4.3). I only use it for downloading music. Always worked like a champ. I can email out a copy if you want it.

I usually look for more obscure and older music. Problem is, K-Lite's network isn't nearly as large as it once was (to say the least). I use Limewire for my music searches now. I can't find something right away, then I'll check on K-Lite.

Actually, I'll probably uninstall K-Lite and save the install .exe in case I need to fire it up again. Shareaza's always an option too.

edit: according to wikipedia

It should be noted that sharing copied music is legal in many other countries, such as Canada, and parts of Europe, provided that this information is neither advertised, nor that the songs be sold.
everyone move to canada