Tidy Up The Start Menu & Program Files Folder

In the start menu, make a Piriform folder, and inside of it put shortcuts to CCleaner, Defraggler, and Recuva.

In the Program Files folder, make a Piriform folder, and inside of it, have a folder for each software listed above.

I do this by hand already, but I'd like to see it added to the Piriform products so it's done automatically.

It makes things much easier to find. B)

- Copper Oranges

• 2 weeks later...
In the Program Files folder, make a Piriform folder, and inside of it, have a folder for each software listed above.
Support - A good idea. I agree.

In the start menu, make a Piriform folder, and inside of it put shortcuts to CCleaner, Defraggler, and Recuva.
Oppose - In my humble opinion, it is a bad idea.

Support - A good idea. I agree.

Oppose - In my humble opinion, it is a bad idea.

What I do for myself and other who I help clean up there computer with junk and viruses:

I create a folder on the desktop and name it Utility Tools. Inside this folder I add the shortcuts too programs such as Ccleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, MalwareBytes, SuperAntispyware, Spybot Search & Destroy, SpywareBlaster, Windows Defender, Antivirus program, Revouninstaller, and Cleanmem.

What I do for myself and other who I help clean up there computer with junk and viruses:

I create a folder on the desktop and name it Utility Tools. Inside this folder I add the shortcuts too programs such as Ccleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, MalwareBytes, SuperAntispyware, Spybot Search & Destroy, SpywareBlaster, Windows Defender, Antivirus program, Revouninstaller, and Cleanmem.

i think you should add this to my documents, i hate cluttered desktops. i only recyclebin there. Nothing else. i do have rocketdock tho.

as for the idea, i agree pririform should add the items to a folder.

i also agree with fleet, i dont think any thing should be forced into the start menu other then default browse, client

No fate but what we make